Services / Digital Environments
We create immersive experiences that connect the physical and digital worlds.
Experiences that merge design, technology and space to captivate.
- Concept Development
- Journey Mapping
- Execution Strategy
- Experience Design
- Environmental Design
- Interaction Design
- Motion Design
- Content Strategy & Execution
- 2D & 3D Motion
- Video Production
- Real-Time / Data Visualization
- Software Development
- Content Management Systems
- VR / AR / Gaming Development
- Hardware Engineering
- Planning & Program Management
- Vendor Management
- Fabrication Management
- Ongoing Support & Training
Areas of Expertise
Unforgettable experiences that create memorable first impressions and lasting impact.
Events & Tradeshows
Arenas & Stadiums
Museums & Education
Resorts & Casinos
Concerts & Shows
- AirbusWe partnered with Airbus, an aviation and aerospace industry titan, to create an exhibit to guide global executives & dignitaries through its bold future.
- PepsiCoWe partnered with PepsiCo, one of the largest multinational food, snack and beverage companies, to create a new approach to visualizing and exploring product analytics through a blend of physical and digital interaction.
- 150 Media StreamWe partnered with the curators of 150 Media Stream, the only digital media structure of its kind dedicated to showcasing Chicago artists and culture, to create an ever-evolving digital sculpture to connect people with place.
- UbiSoftWe partnered with Ubisoft, leading provider of electronic games, to provide an immersive E3 video game launch that dynamically transformed the Los Angeles Theater.
- DisneyWe partnered with Walt Disney Imagineering, the research and development arm of The Walt Disney Company, to introduce the magic of "shadow play" in its 3D Peter Pan Flight exhibit.
- United CenterWe partnered with Chicago’s United Center, to develop a more interactive sports-watching environment to pull Chicago Bulls and Blackhawk fans even deeper into the game.