This Account Executive position at Envoy will support the account team through a wide variety of daily tasks to help manage workflow. This role will engage with internal team members related to daily project needs, and support client requests.
- Develop knowledge around each assigned client's business and industry.
- Provide support to the account team and coordinate all internal meetings and client-facing meetings, preparing all management documents for these meetings.
- Provide conference reports to clients and internal teams after client meetings.
- Manage provided project-specific tasks, website management tasks and/or retainer management tasks.
- Track and manage all documentation throughout the project including presentation materials and feedback.
- Manage schedules, meetings, budgets and overall project organization.
- Effectively identify, classify, categorize, retrieve and provide information as needed/required by other team members.
- Communicate to clients and internal team members effectively, in an organized, concise fashion.
- Exercise flexibility and adapt to workload fluctuation, and challenges with a positive demeanor.
- Facilitate clear communication and personal interaction with internal teams, face-to-face on site, to ensure all projects are tracking appropriately, and deadlines are met externally and internally.
- Minimum 2+ years of account experience; preferably in an agency environment.
- Experience with the development of digital projects, and a basic understanding of associated development technologies and third-party applications and platforms.
- Experience with traditional and digital marketing campaigns.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including public speaking.
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving capabilities.
- Must be a self-starter with a team mentality.
Envoy offers 100% employer paid health and dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid vacation, sick leave and holidays, fully stocked snack rack, coffee, kombucha and cold brew on tap, and really cute dogs.
- Fast paced work environment with great people who love what they do.
- Envoy is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
To all recruitment agencies Envoy does not accept agency resumes. Envoy is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Got the goods? We'd love to hear from you.
34 Tesla #100
Irvine, CA 92618
Close enough to get your fill, far enough to find some quiet. Neighboring Southern California’s largest metropolitan cities, OC is the idyllic spot for professional and personal growth.
More than a good job.
Good people, good food and good weather come with the territory.
Account ExecutiveEnvoy Group