The Account Supervisor at Envoy is a partner experience role that is required to manage day-to-day projects, and play an integral role in the growth of assigned accounts. This role is critical to the success of projects through appropriate management of internal and client needs and expectations.
Envoy is an independent agency that offers an energetic work environment, a diverse range of clients and projects, and the opportunity to make a measurable impact on the future of our company. We’re an entrepreneurial organization that demands versatility, flexibility and critical thinking from our team members. It’s what we refer to as “the maker mindset.”
- Minimum of 5+ years of account experience in an agency environment.
- Experience in an account role working on the development of large-scale digital projects, including websites and applications, with a strong understanding of associated web development technologies and third-party applications and platforms.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including public speaking.
Skills & Requirements
- Thorough understanding of project management, and web and mobile technologies.
- Experience managing traditional and digital campaigns from conception through execution.
- Experience managing and leading junior account team members.
- Experience working with project management teams, creative teams and development teams directly, within an agency environment.
- Experience with scope of work development.
- Develop deep expertise and knowledge around the each assigned client’s business and industry.
- Works closely with multidisciplinary teams to develop briefs and SOWs documents for new projects, including the associated hours collection.
- Manage schedules, budgets, assets, and overall project organization to ensure requirements and project deliverables dates are clearly communicated.
- Effectively balance the needs of the client, as well as the needs of the agency and internal teams.
- Ensures clear communication between client and agency regarding the status of existing projects.
- Manage feedback from client effectively, communicating clear feedback on all projects to internal teams.
- Help develop, articulate and support strategies, both internally and with the client.
- Clearly establish objectives and priorities for client initiatives.
- Develop and articulate initial POVs relative to strategic and creative alternatives.
- Uses appropriate internal tools to effectively communicate and maintain organization with internal teams.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, corresponding timelines and internal resources allocation.
- Work closely with other account team members to balance workflow.
- Anticipate potential client relationship or expectation issues and advise senior account team members in time for the agency to respond proactively.
- Provide a model for project leadership through proactive planning, attention to detail and an overall thoughtful/strategic approach.
- Demonstrate ability to focus on details, delivering the best-possible products and experiences to clients.
- Make decisions based on strategic, thoughtful reasoning, balancing all variables and needs.
- Provide conference reports to clients and internal teams after client meetings.
- Track and manage all documentation throughout the project including presentation materials and feedback.
- Facilitate clear communication and personal interaction with internal teams, face-to-face on site, to ensure all projects are tracking appropriately, and deadlines are met externally and internally.
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving capabilities.
Envoy offers 100% employer paid health and dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid vacation, sick leave and holidays, fully stocked snack rack, coffee, kombucha and cold brew on tap, and really cute dogs.
- Fast paced work environment with great people who love what they do.
- Envoy is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
To all recruitment agencies Envoy does not accept agency resumes. Envoy is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Got the goods? We'd love to hear from you.
34 Tesla #100
Irvine, CA 92618
Close enough to get your fill, far enough to find some quiet. Neighboring Southern California’s largest metropolitan cities, OC is the idyllic spot for professional and personal growth.
More than a good job.
Good people, good food and good weather come with the territory.
Account SupervisorWe Are Envoy
Irvine, California, United States