As an Account Supervisor you will manage day-to-day projects, and play an integral role in the growth of assigned accounts. You will be important to the success of projects through appropriate management of internal and client needs and expectations. As an Account Supervisor, you will report directly to the Senior Account Director.
- Develop deep expertise and knowledge around the each assigned client's business and industry.
- Work closely with multidisciplinary teams to develop briefs and SOWs documents for new projects, including the associated hours collection.
- Manage schedules, budgets, assets, and overall project organization to ensure requirements and project deliverables dates are clearly communicated.
- Effectively balance the needs of the client, as well as the needs of the agency and internal teams.
- Ensure clear communication between client and agency regarding the status of existing projects.
- Manage feedback from client effectively, communicating clear feedback on all projects to internal teams.
- Help develop, articulate and support strategies, both internally and with the client.
- Clearly establish objectives and priorities for client initiatives.
- Develop and articulate initial POVs relative to strategic and creative alternatives.
- Use appropriate internal tools to effectively communicate and maintain organization with internal teams.
- Work closely with other account team members to balance workflow.
- Anticipate potential client relationship or expectation issues and advise senior account team members in time for the agency to respond proactively.
- Provide a model for project leadership through proactive planning, attention to detail and an overall thoughtful/strategic approach.
- Demonstrate ability to focus on details, delivering the best-possible products and experiences to clients.
- Make decisions based on strategic, thoughtful reasoning, balancing all variables and needs.
- Provide conference reports to clients and internal teams after client meetings.
- Track and manage all documentation throughout the project including presentation materials and feedback.
- Facilitate clear communication and personal interaction with internal teams, face-to-face on site, to ensure all projects are tracking appropriately, and deadlines are met externally and internally.
- Minimum of 5+ years of account experience in an agency environment.
- Experience in an account role working on the development of large-scale digital projects, including websites and applications, with a strong understanding of associated web development technologies and third-party applications and platforms.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including public speaking.
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving capabilities.
- Thorough understanding of project management, and web and mobile technologies.
- Experience managing traditional and digital campaigns from conception through execution.
- Experience managing and leading junior account team members.
- Experience working with project management teams, creative teams and development teams directly, within an agency environment.
- Experience with scope of work development.
- The ability to manage multiple projects, corresponding timelines and internal resources allocation.
Envoy offers a great compensation package, 100% employer-paid health and dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays.
Envoy is an end-to-end digital consultancy that helps organizations accelerate growth through connected customer experiences. Trusted by iconic brands and tomorrow's category leaders, Envoy's multidisciplinary team of strategists, designers, and technologists deliver client impact through brand building, e-commerce and digital products. Headquartered in Irvine, California with offices in San Diego and Chicago, Envoy transforms experiences for clients such as T-Mobile, VIZIO, Arlo, Nike and Diageo. To learn more visit Envoy's website and follow the team on LinkedIn.
Envoy is committed to equity.
We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our community. Envoy does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.
34 Tesla #100
Irvine, CA 92618
Close enough to get your fill, far enough to find some quiet. Neighboring Southern California’s largest metropolitan cities, OC is the idyllic spot for professional and personal growth.
More than a good job.
Good people, good food and good weather come with the territory.
Irvine, California, United States