Associate Creative Directors at Envoy are empowered creative team members possessing the ability to solve problems through creative thinking, meticulous execution and collaboration. They work under the guidance of Creative Directors to lead projects while also actively participating in the execution. They have a proven track record in delivering thoughtful and meaningful solutions across a broad spectrum of mediums ranging from digital platforms to advertising campaigns.
Qualifications and Responsibilities
- Develop strong positive working relationships with client partners.
- Self-starting, resourceful and flexible that also proactively collaborates with Creative Directors and other teams.
- Assist Creative directors in Leading all disciplines of the project team in delivering the creative strategy and tactical executions.
- Strong thinker with the ability to leverage creative genius and passion to solve problems in a strategic way.
- Discerning creative decision maker that can effectively guide the client and team members to the strongest solutions.
- Highly skilled in design and art direction delivering superior quality work that meets business objectives while being distinctive in the industry.
- Guide and mentor creative team members to develop their strengths and grow out of their weaknesses.
- Strong communication skills in written and oral presentations that clearly speak to the process, approach, and impact of your design.
- Ability to craft and deliver insightful presentations to client partners and internal teams.
- Active passion for creativity and digital technology.
- Stays current with latest trends to inspire clients and teams.
- Strong understanding of UX, interaction design, motion design, technology and usability.
- 7+ years’ design experience in digital, advertising, art direction and design.
- Highly skilled in Keynote, Sketch, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Understanding of technology platforms (i.e. e-commerce).
- Demonstrated experience shipping products and brand experiences, with your role clearly defined on each project in your portfolio.
- Concrete foundation in branding, visual design, user experience, & user interface design.
- Open to continued learning with the ability to move quickly when pushing out ideas.
- Naturally curious, humble and passionate about putting out great work.
Envoy offers 100% employer paid health and dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid vacation, sick leave and holidays, fully stocked snack rack, coffee, kombucha and cold brew on tap, and really cute dogs.
- Fast paced work environment with great people who love what they do.
- Envoy is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
To all recruitment agencies Envoy does not accept agency resumes. Envoy is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Got the goods? We'd love to hear from you.
34 Tesla #100
Irvine, CA 92618
Close enough to get your fill, far enough to find some quiet. Neighboring Southern California’s largest metropolitan cities, OC is the idyllic spot for professional and personal growth.
More than a good job.
Good people, good food and good weather come with the territory.
Associate Creative DirectorWe Are Envoy
Irvine, California, United States