Reports to Group Account Director
The role of Associate Producer at Envoy is responsible for facilitating projects internally from inception through execution and delivery. The Associate Producer assumes the responsibility for day-to-day management of the process, people, workflow and scope associated with their assigned projects. This includes working collaboratively with account management in all aspects of project oversight, budgets, schedules, and milestones. The ideal candidate for this role is strategic, solution-oriented, a critical thinker and is inspired by the opportunities that technology can bring to an idea and to our work. The Account Supervisor at Envoy is an account role that is required to manage day-to-day projects, and play an integral role in the growth of assigned accounts. This role is critical to the success of projects through appropriate management of internal and client needs and expectations.
Create comprehensive project schedules and manage all creative and technical milestones and deliverables associated with your assigned project/s.
- Manage schedules, budgets, and overall project variables to ensure that expectations are managed effectively across the entire team.
- Function as the ultimate problem-solver, identifying potential issues and working with appropriate resources to find meaningful solutions that will ultimately result in the best work.
- Effectively operate in the interest of the work, balancing the demands of the client and the needs of internal teams.
- Manage external partners overseeing costs, timing, and all reviews and deliverables.
- Manage internal process at every stage of production, this includes securing all necessary internal approvals required to move the work forward.
- Manage milestones associated with every project to ensure that the work stays on schedule.
- Maintain all living documentation/tools through the project lifecycle including schedules, resource and budget management tools.
- Ensure that status and the current state of projects is effectively communicated to teams on a daily basis.
- Anticipate any potential issues with the project through careful planning and proactive critical thinking.
- Effectively anticipate potential issues throughout the project and proactively develop contingency plans, as necessary.
- Communicate production requirements and variables to the client as necessary.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience within an agency environment.
- Must be incredibly detail oriented.
- Experience working directly with creative team members and development engineers.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving capabilities.
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience working in digital marketing and media.
- Understanding of project management.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects at once.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Envoy offers competitive salary, 100% employer paid health and dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid vacation, sick leave and holidays, fully stocked snack rack, coffee, kombucha and cold brew on tap, HTC Vive VR rig, and really cute dogs.
- Fast paced work environment with great people who love what they do.
- Envoy is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
To all recruitment agencies Envoy does not accept agency resumes. Envoy is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Got the goods? We'd love to hear from you.
34 Tesla #100
Irvine, CA 92618
Close enough to get your fill, far enough to find some quiet. Neighboring Southern California’s largest metropolitan cities, OC is the idyllic spot for professional and personal growth.
More than a good job.
Good people, good food and good weather come with the territory.
Associate ProducerWe Are Envoy
Irvine, California, United States