The Business Development Manager (BDM) will help drive growth for Envoy through proactive outreach and lead generation. This role is key in representing our strategic brand positioning, differentiated offerings and fun, collaborative culture. As such the BDM is both a strategic and opportunistic role—active listening, consultative selling, relationship- and action-oriented. The BDM will work closely with the Chief Growth Officer and other Envoy leadership to prioritize and execute business development initiatives.
- Drive outbound lead generation and direct outreach efforts
- Create presentations for new prospective client meetings
- Maintain client and executive prospect lists for targeted industries
- Leverage networks/relationships to generate leads and meetings
- Manage select partner relationships to identify joint go-to-market opportunities and target clients to collaborate on
- Drive sponsored event participation
- 7+ yrs business development for a strategic professional services firm (preferably a digital agency/consultancy) with a proven track record
- Proactive business developer who builds lasting and trusting relationships
- Strategic thinker with the ability to creatively problem solve and solution
- Self-starter and action-oriented
- Well-versed and comfortable in selling strategy, design and technology services
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation and content creation skills
Envoy offers 100% employer paid health and dental, vision, 401(k), paid vacation, sick leave and holidays, fully stocked snack rack, coffee, kombucha and cold brew on tap, and really cute dogs.
- Fast paced work environment with great people who love what they do.
- Envoy is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
To all recruitment agencies Envoy does not accept agency resumes. Envoy is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Got the goods? We'd love to hear from you.
34 Tesla #100
Irvine, CA 92618
Close enough to get your fill, far enough to find some quiet. Neighboring Southern California’s largest metropolitan cities, OC is the idyllic spot for professional and personal growth.
More than a good job.
Good people, good food and good weather come with the territory.
Business Development ManagerWe Are Envoy
Irvine, California, United States