Creative Directors at Envoy are empowered creatives possessing an uncommonly strong ability to solve problems through creative thinking and mastery of execution. They have a proven track record in delivering thoughtful and meaningful solutions across a broad spectrum of mediums ranging from digital platforms to advertising campaigns.
Qualifications and Responsibilities
- Develop a strong positive working relationship with client partners.
- Make best in class contemporary digital experiences (websites) and develop smart brand campaigns.
- Manage all disciplines of the project team in delivering the creative strategy and tactical executions.
- Strong thinker with the ability to leverage creative genius and passion for solving problems in a strategic way.
- Discerning creative decision maker that can effectively guide the client and team members to the strongest solutions.
- Delivering superior quality work that meets business objectives while being distinctive in the industry.
- Guide and mentor creative team members to develop their strengths and grow out of their weaknesses.
- Strong communication skills in written and oral presentations.
- Ability to craft and deliver insightful presentations to client partners and internal teams.
- Active passion for creativity and digital technology.
- Digital native work - websites, commerce, product and brand (ID, naming, etc)
- Strong understanding of UX, interaction design, motion design, technology, and usability.
- 10+ years’ design experience in digital, advertising, art direction and design.
- Highly skilled in Keynote, Sketch, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Understanding of technology platforms (i.e. e-commerce).
Envoy offers 100% employer paid health and dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid vacation, sick leave and holidays, fully stocked snack rack, coffee, kombucha and cold brew on tap, and really cute dogs.
- Fast paced work environment with great people who love what they do.
- Envoy is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
To all recruitment agencies Envoy does not accept agency resumes. Envoy is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Got the goods? We'd love to hear from you.
34 Tesla #100
Irvine, CA 92618
Close enough to get your fill, far enough to find some quiet. Neighboring Southern California’s largest metropolitan cities, OC is the idyllic spot for professional and personal growth.
More than a good job.
Good people, good food and good weather come with the territory.
Creative DirectorWe Are Envoy
Irvine, California, United States