We have an immediate opening for a Designer to help us build and support beautiful, high-profile and industry-defining projects based on insight-led methodologies and a human-centric research approach.
Designers at Envoy work with a versatile design team on a broad range of project types with a focus on helping produce the highest quality execution with efficiency. They will report to and work closely with our Creative Directors to deliver work that delights end-users and clients.
- Lead production of existing concepts to provide complete deliverables, creating style/brand guides and templates where applicable
- Leverage the latest tools and methodologies allowing for accuracy and efficiency
- Apply brand identity systems, typography, photography, color and other visual elements to create creative solutions that meet user needs
- Work with highly technical teams and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- 3+ years of industry-related education or commensurate work experience
- A portfolio to demonstrate your completed work and projects
- A working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Keynote, Figma, etc.
- Passion for design and eagerness to work with other creative people
Envoy offers a great compensation package, 100% employer-paid health and dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays.
Built to build what's next.
We build brands, create experiences, launch products and help leaders navigate change across the whole human experience. We combine expertise in strategy, design and technology across our 3 consultancies to create a more connected future for our partners.
We're committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce. Diversity, equity and inclusiveness are paramount throughout our culture, principles and practices. By ensuring that every Envoy person is able to bring a diverse set of talents, experiences and world views to our work, we're truly living out our mission and purpose.
At Envoy, we prioritize making people feel like they can bring their whole selves to work every day (this includes applicants, too). Feel free to share your pronouns and how you'd like to be addressed: she/her, they/them, he/him, ze/zir, etc.
We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Envoy, where we can be better together.
Envoy is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
34 Tesla #100
Irvine, CA 92618
Close enough to get your fill, far enough to find some quiet. Neighboring Southern California’s largest metropolitan cities, OC is the idyllic spot for professional and personal growth.
More than a good job.
Good people, good food and good weather come with the territory.
Irvine, California, United States