The role of Producer at Envoy is responsible for overseeing, managing and owning projects internally from inception through execution and delivery. The Producer assumes the responsibility for day-to-day management of the process, people, budgets, workflow and scope associated with their assigned projects. This includes, working collaboratively with partner experience in all aspects of project oversight and owning budgets, schedules and milestones. The ideal candidate for this role is strategic, solution-oriented, and a critical thinker.
- Create comprehensive project schedules and manage all creative and technical milestones and deliverables associated with your assigned project/s.
- Manage schedules, budgets and overall project variables to ensure that expectations are managed effectively across the entire team.
- Manage proactively to identify and solve problems.
- Manage external partners overseeing costs, timing and all reviews and deliverables.
- Manage internal process at every stage of production, this includes securing all necessary internal approvals required to move the work forward.
- Manage milestones associated with every project to ensure that the work stays on schedule.
- Maintain all living documentation/tools through the project lifecycle including schedules, resource and budget management tools.
- Ensure that status and current state of projects is effectively communicated to teams on a daily basis.
- Communicate production requirements and variables to the client as necessary.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience within an agency environment.
- Must be incredibly detail oriented.
- Experience working directly with creative team members and development engineers.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving capabilities.
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience working in web, digital marketing and media.
- Understanding of project management, and web and mobile technologies.
- Basic technical knowledge of various systems (Android, iOS, HTTP, Web Services).
- Must be able to manage multiple projects and clients at once.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Envoy offers competitive salary, 100% employer paid health and dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid vacation, sick leave and holidays, fully stocked snack rack, coffee, kombucha and cold brew on tap and really cute dogs.
• Fast paced work environment with great people who love what they do.
• Envoy is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce and encourage candidates from historically underrepresented groups to apply.
To all recruitment agencies Envoy does not accept agency resumes. Envoy is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Got the goods? We'd love to hear from you.
34 Tesla #100
Irvine, CA 92618
Close enough to get your fill, far enough to find some quiet. Neighboring Southern California’s largest metropolitan cities, OC is the idyllic spot for professional and personal growth.
More than a good job.
Good people, good food and good weather come with the territory.
Digital ProducerWe Are Envoy
Irvine, California, United States