Envoy Chicago is looking for a Digital Producer to lead cross-discipline teams across projects that bridge web, gaming and the physical/digital world. As an experienced digital producer, you will act as the central point of contact between the project teams and work hand-in-hand with the account team. You will be responsible for the daily running of projects; ensure development is coordinated so projects are delivered timely, on-budget, and exceed quality expectations.
- Own the estimation, budgeting, planning, prioritization, and scheduling of tasks related to the development of software projects, from concept to release and live operations.
- Track project schedules, budgets, and deliverables against project plan commitments.
- Identify critical path risks and issues, develop and implement mitigation plans as necessary.
- Drive and improve project development pipeline and workflow.
- Provide clear project vision, goals, and objectives to project team and stakeholders.
- Facilitate communication and coordination between internal/external project resources to eliminate roadblocks and ensure successful task completion.
- Work with project team and own the QA process to manage bug assignment, priority-setting, and progress towards resolution.
- Complete project retrospectives/sunset reviews as assigned.
- Drive department processes through documentation and advocacy, work with the production team to refine and optimize existing processes and/or create new processes as needed.
- 10% travel to on-site locations.
- Bachelor's degree or combination of relevant education and experience
- Solid project management skills of both in-house design/development teams as well as external vendors, 3+ years minimum
- Must have professional experience managing projects with Unity, Unreal or other game engines, plus an experienced understanding of web process
- Senior-level project hard/soft skills, including Decision-making, contract review and management, cost analysis
- Experience managing technical project teams using tools such as Jira, Mavenlink, Smartsheet and others you might bring along
- Experience with 2D and 3D asset pipelines
- Strong interest to work in physical and digital interactive installations combining user experience design, software development, hardware integration, architecture, and custom fabrication
Envoy offers a great compensation package, 100% employer-paid health and dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays.
Envoy is an end-to-end digital consultancy that helps organizations accelerate growth through connected customer experiences. Trusted by iconic brands and tomorrow's category leaders, Envoy's multidisciplinary team of strategists, designers, and technologists deliver client impact through brand building, e-commerce and digital products. Headquartered in Irvine, California with offices in San Diego and Chicago, Envoy transforms experiences for clients such as T-Mobile, VIZIO, Arlo, Nike and Diageo. To learn more visit Envoy's website and follow the team on LinkedIn.
Envoy is committed to equity.
We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our community. Envoy does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.
327 N. Aberdeen Suite 201
Chicago, IL 60607
More than a good job.
Good people, good food and good weather come with the territory.
Digital Producer (Chicago)Chicago
Chicago, Illinois, United States