As a Producer at Envoy Irvine, you will be responsible for overseeing, managing and owning projects internally from inception through execution and delivery. You will assume responsibility for the day-to-day management of processes, people, budgets, workflow and scopes associated with assigned projects. This includes, working collaboratively with account management in all aspects of project oversight, owning budgets, schedules and milestones. As a producer, you will report to the Production and Resource Director.
- Create comprehensive project schedules and manage all creative and technical milestones and deliverables associated with your assigned projects.
- Manage schedules, budgets and overall project variables to ensure that expectations are managed effectively across the entire team.
- Manage proactively to identify and solve problems.
- Manage external partners overseeing costs, timing and all reviews and deliverables.
- Manage internal process at every stage of production, this includes securing all necessary internal approvals required to move the work forward.
- Manage milestones associated with every project to ensure that the work stays on schedule.
- Maintain all living documentation/tools through the project lifecycle including schedules, resource and budget management tools.
- Ensure that status and current state of projects is effectively communicated to teams on a daily basis.
- Communicate production requirements and variables to the client as necessary.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience within an agency environment.
- Bachelor's degree (required)
- Be incredibly detail oriented.
- Experience working directly with creative team members and development engineers.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving capabilities.
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience working in digital marketing and media.
- Understand project management of web and mobile technologies.
- Basic technical knowledge of various systems (Android, iOS, HTTP, Web Services).
- The ability to manage multiple projects and clients at once.
Envoy offers a great compensation package, 100% employer-paid health and dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays.
Envoy is an end-to-end digital consultancy that helps organizations accelerate growth through connected customer experiences. Trusted by iconic brands and tomorrow's category leaders, Envoy's multidisciplinary team of strategists, designers, and technologists deliver client impact through brand building, e-commerce and digital products. Headquartered in Irvine, California with offices in San Diego and Chicago, Envoy transforms experiences for clients such as T-Mobile, VIZIO, Arlo, Nike and Diageo. To learn more visit Envoy's website and follow the team on LinkedIn.
Envoy is committed to equity.
We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our community. Envoy does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.