The role of Digital Senior Producer at Envoy is responsible for overseeing, managing and owning projects internally from inception through execution and delivery. The Senior Producer assumes the responsibility for day-to-day management of the process, people, budgets, workflow and scope associated with their assigned projects. This includes, working collaboratively with account management in all aspects of project oversight and owning budgets, schedules and milestones. The ideal candidate for this role is strategic, solution-oriented, a critical thinker and is inspired by the opportunities that technology can bring to an idea and to our work. Senior Producer is a role that is innately invested in owning the project, producing the work and paying close attention to the details and tactics.
- Think strategically about production and create plans that are appropriate for each specific project and client.
- Create comprehensive project schedules and manage all creative and technical milestones and deliverables associated with your assigned project/s.
- Estimate and manage budgets for assigned projects.
- Function as the ultimate problem-solver, identifying potential issues and working with appropriate resources to find meaningful solutions that will ultimately result in the best work.
- Effectively operate in the interest of the work, balancing the demands of the client and the needs of internal teams.
- Inform the work by identifying the most effective approach to execution on your assigned projects.
- Identify potential production/execution partners and work with our internal teams to select the most appropriate for the job.
- Manage external partners overseeing costs, timing and all reviews and deliverables.
- Manage internal process at every stage of production, this includes securing all necessary internal approvals required to move the work forward.
- Manage milestones associated with every project to ensure that the work stays on schedule.
- Maintain all living documentation/tools through the project lifecycle including schedules, resource and budget management tools.
- Ensure that status and current state of projects is effectively communicated to teams on a daily basis.
- Anticipate any potential issues with the project through careful planning and proactive critical thinking.
- Effectively anticipate potential issues throughout the project and proactively develop contingency plans, as necessary.
- Communicate production requirements and variables to the client as necessary.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience within an agency environment.
- Must be incredibly detail oriented.
- Experience working directly with creative team members and development engineers.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving capabilities.
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience working in digital marketing and media.
- Understanding of project management, and web and mobile technologies.
- Basic technical knowledge of various systems (Android, iOS, HTTP, Web Services).
- Must be able to manage multiple projects and clients at once.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
34 Tesla #100
Irvine, CA 92618
Close enough to get your fill, far enough to find some quiet. Neighboring Southern California’s largest metropolitan cities, OC is the idyllic spot for professional and personal growth.
More than a good job.
Good people, good food and good weather come with the territory.
Digital Senior ProducerWe Are Envoy
Irvine, California, United States