The Director of Business Development will help produce revenue for Envoy through outreach, lead generation and closing deals. Your role is essential in representing our strategic brand positioning, unique offerings and fun, collaborative culture. It is both a strategic and opportunistic role. You will work with the Chief Growth Officer and Envoy leadership to prioritize and implement business development projects.
- Develop a strategic approach and plan to achieve revenue targets
- Generate leads and meetings through direct outreach and building networks/relationships
- Create presentations for new prospective client meetings
- Nurture and increase sales pursuits, working with our teams to shape engagements, create proposals and close deals
- Maintain a pipeline of active deals proportional to achieving revenue targets
- Maintain client and executive prospect lists within targeted industries and companies
- 5 years business development for a strategic professional services firm
- Digital agency/consultancy experience
- Build lasting and trusting relationships
- Well-versed and comfortable in selling strategy, design and technology services (E-commerce experience is a plus)
- Experience in content creation
Envoy offers a great compensation package, 100% employer-paid health and dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays.
Built to build what's next.
We build brands, create experiences, launch products and help leaders navigate change across the whole human experience. We combine expertise in strategy, design and technology across our 3 consultancies to create a more connected future for our partners.
We're committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce. Diversity, equity and inclusiveness are paramount throughout our culture, principles and practices. By ensuring that every Envoy person is able to bring a diverse set of talents, experiences and world views to our work, we're truly living out our mission and purpose.
At Envoy, we prioritize making people feel like they can bring their whole selves to work every day (this includes applicants, too). Feel free to share your pronouns and how you'd like to be addressed: she/her, they/them, he/him, ze/zir, etc.
We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Envoy, where we can be better together.
Envoy is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
34 Tesla #100
Irvine, CA 92618
Close enough to get your fill, far enough to find some quiet. Neighboring Southern California’s largest metropolitan cities, OC is the idyllic spot for professional and personal growth.
More than a good job.
Good people, good food and good weather come with the territory.
Director of Business DevelopmentEnvoy
Irvine, California, United States