Email Marketing Manager
As an Email Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for executing email campaigns. This includes end-to-end email campaign and program management such as production, deployment, quality assurance, tracking, link building and more. You will support a fast-paced team focused on driving customer engagement through email newsletters, trigger communications, lifecycle marketing, and promotional and event campaigns. You will ensure that all email initiatives are executed on time and in accordance with business goals.
You will work closely with the Management Supervisor, Creative team, Development team and Analyst team to positively affect customer engagement, satisfaction and retention. The ultimate goal is to create a compelling, relevant and consistent customer experience that carries through their entire lifecycle. As a Email Marketing Manager, you will report to the Group Account Director.
- Oversee daily email operations, coordinate email design, production and QA process to ensure emails are accurate and deployed.
- Manage email calendars/roadmap and project schedules.
- Update both internal and external email status documents on a daily basis.
- Lead email creative kickoffs by taking internal teams through the brief.
- Manage requests for email deliverables, gather all requirements and project manage completion.
- Manage feedback from client effectively, communicating clear feedback on all email projects to our teams.
- Work directly with the creative and development teams to recommend and execute A/B tests in subject lines, creative and copy tests to improve open-rates, click-through rates and conversion.
- Partner with CRM team to deploy emails and monitor deliverability success and issues.
- Partner with CRM team on segmentation and testing, to deploy emails that meet business goals and email best practices.
- Work directly with the client to gather relevant email links and translations.
- Log and monitor any bugs in the email marketing program and resolve issues by working with ESP to fix or improve any issue.
- Review best practices to improve all email communications and deliverability.
- Monitor and track competitor emails.
- Communicate with clients and internal team members effectively, in an organized, concise fashion.
- Exercise flexibility and adapt to workload fluctuation, and challenges with a positive demeanor.
- Demonstrate high degree of professionalism in communication, attitude and teamwork with customers, peers and management.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of work experience.
- Must be extremely well organized and be a strong problem solver.
- Self-motivated with good initiative.
- Experience meeting multiple deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including public speaking.
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving capabilities.
Envoy offers a great compensation package, 100% employer-paid health and dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays.
Envoy is an end-to-end digital consultancy that helps organizations accelerate growth through connected customer experiences. Trusted by iconic brands and tomorrow's category leaders, Envoy's multidisciplinary team of strategists, designers, and technologists deliver client impact through brand building, e-commerce and digital products. Headquartered in Irvine, California with offices in San Diego and Chicago, Envoy transforms experiences for clients such as T-Mobile, VIZIO, Arlo, Nike and Diageo. To learn more visit Envoy's website and follow the team on LinkedIn.
Envoy is committed to equity.
We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our community. Envoy does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.