Envoy is looking for a Frontend Engineer to join our growing team. As a Frontend Engineer, you will be responsible for executing web products. You are passionate and excited about delivering great web experiences. You are a coding dynamo who can evangelize, architect, and deliver solutions with best practices in mind. You are someone who loves the idea of helping both develop technology and a business. As the Frontend Engineer, you will report to the Software Development Manager.
Preference given to candidates based near Irvine, CA though remote applicants will be considered.
- Be the point person on individual projects.
- Contribute to the delivery of projects.
- Help grow the department by participating in interview/hiring process.
- Be a project leader while still an individual contributor.
- Focus on department beyond project work.
- Assist in scoping, estimating and allocating project work.
- 2+ years with SPA frameworks (React, Vue).
- Comfortable developing on top of various ecommerce platforms (Shopify, Magento, SFCC/Demandware).
- Comfortable developing on top of Content Management Systems (Contentful, WordPress, AEM).
- Experience with UI, cross-browser compatibility, responsive design, general web functions and standards.
- Experience with modern build tools (Git, Gulp, Yarn, NPM, WebPack).
- Basic knowledge of creative tools (Figma, Sketch, Photoshop).
- Experience with Static Site Generators (Gatsby, Next).
- Modern web practices (Static components, modules, responsive development).
- Experience with MailChimp (including authoring templates).
- Experience with banner creation.
- Knowledge of 3rd party Shopify integrations (Yotpo, ReCharge).
- Server-side development (PHP, Go, Node).
- Experience with animations (Canvas, Three.JS, GSAP).
- Experience with state management (Redux).
- Experience with Flutter.
Envoy offers a great compensation package, 100% employer-paid health and dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays.
Envoy is an end-to-end digital consultancy that helps organizations accelerate growth through connected customer experiences. Trusted by iconic brands and tomorrow's category leaders, Envoy's multidisciplinary team of strategists, designers, and technologists deliver client impact through brand building, e-commerce and digital products. Headquartered in Irvine, California with offices in San Diego and Chicago, Envoy transforms experiences for clients such as T-Mobile, VIZIO, Arlo, Nike and Diageo. To learn more visit Envoy's website and follow the team on LinkedIn.
Envoy is committed to equity.
We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our community. Envoy does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.