Envoy is an end-to-end digital consultancy that accelerates growth through connected customer experiences. As the Head of Partnerships, you will develop productive relationships with our most strategic technology and referral partners, e.g. Salesforce, Shopify Plus and Adobe/Magento. Working with partners is essential in our ability to deliver for our clients and core to Envoy's growth strategy. You will report to the Chief Growth Officer.
- Understand the enterprise e-commerce market landscape including the leading technology platforms and supporting ecosystem apps.
- Understand client (brands and merchants) needs, pain points and latest trends.
- Maintain a POV on which partners we should prioritize.
- Develop a strategy and plan for developing and strengthening our relationships with priority partners.
- Manage priority partnerships with a focus on:
- Developing relationships with partner managers and sales reps within the partner organizations
- Identifying joint leads and opportunities.
- Growing the inbound lead flow from the partner.
- Strengthening our partnerships through relationship development, driving certifications, event participation/sponsorship.
- Driving partner co-marketing efforts.
- Create and provide presentations and collateral that helps position Envoy and our joint case studies.
- Work with Envoy business development and delivery team members to drive pursuits and win joint deals.
- 5-7+ years experience working for an e-commerce or digital consultancy.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a Partnerships role, ideally within the e-commerce platform ecosystem.
- Experience executing a partnership strategy.
- Experience with business development and proposal creation.
- Experience enlisting the support of company partners for your strategy and keeping them updated on its progress.
- Experience with the e-commerce technology ecosystem such as Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC), Shopify Plus and/or Adobe/Magento.
Envoy offers a great compensation package, 100% employer-paid health and dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays.
Envoy is an end-to-end digital consultancy that helps organizations accelerate growth through connected customer experiences. Trusted by iconic brands and tomorrow’s category leaders, Envoy’s multidisciplinary team of strategists, designers, and technologists deliver client impact through brand building, e-commerce and digital products. Headquartered in Irvine, California with offices in San Diego and Chicago, Envoy transforms experiences for clients such as T-Mobile, VIZIO, Arlo, Nike and Diageo. To learn more visit Envoy’s website and follow the team on LinkedIn.
We're committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce. Diversity, equity and inclusiveness are paramount throughout our culture, principles and practices. By ensuring that every Envoy person is able to bring a diverse set of talents, experiences and world views to our work, we're truly living out our mission and purpose.
At Envoy, we prioritize making people feel like they can bring their whole selves to work every day (this includes applicants, too). Feel free to share your pronouns and how you'd like to be addressed: she/her, they/them, he/him, ze/zir, etc.
We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Envoy, where we can be better together.
34 Tesla #100
Irvine, CA 92618
Close enough to get your fill, far enough to find some quiet. Neighboring Southern California’s largest metropolitan cities, OC is the idyllic spot for professional and personal growth.
More than a good job.
Good people, good food and good weather come with the territory.
Head of PartnershipsEnvoy
Irvine, California, United States