Reports to Creative Director
We have an opening for a talented individual to help us execute and support beautiful, high-profile and industry-defining projects based on insight-led methodologies and a human-centric research approach. Projects can include interactive website design, rich interactive ads, interface design, brand experience and more. If you are passionate about creating innovative, elegant, customer-focused advertising experiences and collaborating with a team of passionate designers, product managers, UX designers and engineers, then we want to talk to you.
Designers at Envoy collaborate with a multi-disciplinary design team on a broad range of project types with a focus on helping produce the highest quality execution with efficiency. They work with the guidance and mentorship of art directors to deliver work that delights end users and delivers results for our clients. The ideal candidate will have a body of experience designing, traditional and digital work for top-tier brands.
- Self-starter who is highly, detail-oriented and an enthusiastic team player.
- Ability to leverage the latest tools and methodologies allowing for both precision and efficiency.
- Work with design team to extend the visual language of a diverse array of projects.
- Assist senior designers to create a range of visual design deliverables from: visual concepts, branding, mock-ups, typography, iconography, presentations and layouts across multiple platforms, including apps, websites, and campaigns.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with other disciplines to ensure the visual design is communicating the desired message while working within existing style guides, brand guidelines, and in accordance with creative direction.
- Apply brand identity systems, typography, photography, color and other visual elements appropriately to create innovative solutions that meet user and business needs.
- Ability to work with highly technical cross-functional teams and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- A minimum of five years of UX or interaction design experience; experience with responsive Web design and frameworks that incorporate strong grid principles, such as Bootstrap.
- A solid working knowledge of the latest versions of applicable programs – Mac OS, Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Keynote, etc.
- Proven well-designed examples of responsive grid-based layouts. Strong work portfolio that demonstrates systematic and creative design thinking as well as a deep understanding of UI/UX best practices.
- Strong ability to recognize and predict use cases and user interaction, including happy path as well as edge and corner cases, and incorporate them into designs.
- Prior experience in an agency environment is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (the ability to effectively sell an idea).
- Deep understanding of information design / architecture, principles, and user psychology.
- Ability to manage time wisely across projects and competing priorities, meet agreed upon deadlines, and be accountable for work.
- Proficiency in graphic design, motion graphics, digital art, a sensitivity to typography, color, layout, and a general awareness of materials/textures.
- Experience in working with a cross-functional team or large-scale software development lifecycle, including waterfall and agile methodologies.
Envoy Collective offers a competitive salary, 100% employer paid health and dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid vacation, sick leave and holidays, fully stocked snack rack, coffee, kombucha and cold brew on tap and really cute dogs.
- Fast paced work environment with great people who love what they do.
- Envoy is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
To all recruitment agencies Envoy does not accept agency resumes. Envoy is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
34 Tesla #100
Irvine, CA 92618
Close enough to get your fill, far enough to find some quiet. Neighboring Southern California’s largest metropolitan cities, OC is the idyllic spot for professional and personal growth.
More than a good job.
Good people, good food and good weather come with the territory.
Interactive DesignerWe Are Envoy
Irvine, California, United States