As an iOS Developer at We Are Envoy, you will be part of a team responsible for creating iOS experiences. You will be involved with an increasingly diverse set of technologies on mobile platforms. You can work collaboratively with fellow teammates, project managers, designers, and clients. We are looking for highly motivated and focused individuals curious to build new and innovative solutions for our clients.
This position requires someone who is team-oriented, technology savvy and driven to produce quality products. Your ability to respond and adapt to shifting responsibilities and priorities will be critical to the success of this role.
What you’ll do:
- Design, build, and ship highly downloaded, consumer facing iOS apps with modern technologies to make our clients successful
- Provide technical expertise and direction within the iOS engineering team and for our business partners
- Deliver high-quality solutions that meet business objectives in a flexible, collaborative, and rapidly changing environment
- Write solid and efficient code that is extensible and maintainable
- Maintain, document, and grow current products with a vision of how the product and architecture should evolve to adapt to new customer needs
- Research and recommend new mobile tools and applications
- Collaborate on the development of software engineering processes to improve team efficiency
- Help grow the team by interviewing and recruiting other engineers
What you have:
- You will be great at multitasking, managing your time, and understanding the product from a high-level and detail perspective
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- Objective-C, Swift, Xcode, and Cocoa Touch
- Developing for iOS 7+
- iOS Design Patterns
- Callbacks, Blocks, Closures, Delegates, and NSNotifications
- Storyboards, Auto Layout, and Size Classes
- Publishing an app through the AppStore
- Experience with code signing certificates, entitlements, and provisioning profiles
- Deploying beta apps through iTunes Connect / TestFlight
- Git, JIRA
- JSON, XML, REST Web Services
- Quickly translating design and extracting assets from Photoshop / PSD files
- Object Oriented Programming, Data Structures, and Algorithms
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work as a team player
- The ability to think critically
Nice to have:
- External libraries and tools, e.g. AFNetworking, SDWebimage, Haneke, Fabric, etc.
- Push Notifications
- SQLite and other mobile databases
- OS X development experience
- Mobile analytics
- Continuous Integration tools such as Xcode Bots or Jenkins
- iOS Testing Frameworks such as XCTest, OCMock, or KIF
- Ability to work on other mobile platforms including Android
Envoy offers competitive salary, 100% employer paid health and dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid vacation, sick leave and holidays, fully stocked snack rack, coffee, kombucha and cold brew on tap, HTC Vibe VR rig, and really cute dogs.
- Fast paced work environment with great people who love what they do
- Envoy is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce
To all recruitment agencies Envoy does not accept agency resumes. Envoy is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Got the goods? We'd love to hear from you.
34 Tesla #100
Irvine, CA 92618
Close enough to get your fill, far enough to find some quiet. Neighboring Southern California’s largest metropolitan cities, OC is the idyllic spot for professional and personal growth.
More than a good job.
Good people, good food and good weather come with the territory.
Irvine, California, United States