Are you a Junior Copywriter, big on talent and light on experience, with a hunger to sink your teeth into a variety of writing assignments across a broad range of digital media, including websites, campaigns, products, e-mails, social media content, and more? Do you want to report to a Creative Director who'll hold you to a high standard while giving you the guidance and mentorship you'll need to be successful? Are you ready to bring original, strategic ideas to our client's business problems and then translate them into compelling copy? Has the phrase, "I'm all out of ideas" never, ever escaped your lips? If you yelled, "YES!" without hesitation to all four of those questions, then we'd like to talk to you.
- Work with all 10+ creative team members, from Executive Creative Directors and Creative Directors to Copywriters and Designers, to ensure the best of our collective knowledge and experience informs your work.
- Go beyond the literal interpretation of copywriting, and be a person who births ideas and nurtures them through the creative and production processes.
- Write anything and everything our clients need, including headlines, taglines, body copy, video scripts, longform copy, e-mails, calls to action, social media posts, and more.
- Work through every stage of a project, from asking great questions in a creative briefing and writing poignant copy to understanding feedback and drafting revisions that beat your original take.
- Share inspiration and references from the world around you to ignite fresh perspectives and inspire original thinking.
- 1 - 3 years of professional writing experience, preferably within a marketing environment.
- Fluency in Microsoft Word, Google docs, and more.
- Examples of your work that demonstrate an ability to write for diverse brands, voices, and occasions.
- A passion for writing and eagerness to work with other creatives, especially Designers and Creative Directors.
- The ability to pick up an established brand voice and write for it seamlessly, as well as proofread your work (and others') to ensure our presentations are error free.
Envoy offers a great compensation package, 100% employer-paid health and dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays.
Envoy is an end-to-end digital consultancy that helps organizations accelerate growth through connected customer experiences. Trusted by iconic brands and tomorrow’s category leaders, Envoy’s multidisciplinary team of strategists, designers, and technologists deliver client impact through brand building, e-commerce and digital products. Headquartered in Irvine, California with offices in San Diego and Chicago, Envoy transforms experiences for clients such as T-Mobile, VIZIO, Arlo, Nike and Diageo. To learn more visit Envoy’s website and follow the team on LinkedIn.
We're committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce. Diversity, equity and inclusiveness are paramount throughout our culture, principles and practices. By ensuring that every Envoy person is able to bring a diverse set of talents, experiences and world views to our work, we're truly living out our mission and purpose.
At Envoy, we prioritize making people feel like they can bring their whole selves to work every day (this includes applicants, too). Feel free to share your pronouns and how you'd like to be addressed: she/her, they/them, he/him, ze/zir, etc.
We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Envoy, where we can be better together.
34 Tesla #100
Irvine, CA 92618
Close enough to get your fill, far enough to find some quiet. Neighboring Southern California’s largest metropolitan cities, OC is the idyllic spot for professional and personal growth.
More than a good job.
Good people, good food and good weather come with the territory.
Irvine, California, United States