The Management Supervisor position at Envoy is an account management leadership role that is responsible for developing and growing client relationships, as well as managing large-scale traditional and interactive projects from inception to completion. As a day-to-day point of contact for assigned clients and the associated internal project team regarding key initiatives, this role is critical to success of long-term client relationships and the execution of key deliverables. This role is responsible for the overall service and profitability of assigned accounts and is one of the key senior account team roles.
- Develop deep expertise and knowledge around the client’s business and industry.
- Provide strategic and account leadership during all client engagements.
- Manage account P&L, and work closely with multidisciplinary teams to lead brief development and SOW creation.
- Manage schedules, budgets, assets and overall project organization, with the assigned producer, to ensure requirements and project deliverable dates are clearly communicated and met.
- Build trust with the client in order to facilitate productive and effective dialogue.
- Facilitate clear communication and set clear expectations with the client.
- Effectively balance the needs of the client, as well as the needs of the agency and internal teams.
- Identify creative ways for clients to receive maximum value for their invested dollars through win-win solutions.
- Assist in the strategy development and planning for upcoming marketing initiatives.
- Demonstrate an ability to develop a range of solutions for client and agency decision-making.
- Lead the training/mentoring of junior account team members.
- Participate and lead the internal process.
- Facilitate clear internal communication between internal teams.
- Thorough understanding of project management, traditional campaign execution, digital campaign execution, and web/mobile technologies.
- Anticipate potential issues and identify solutions to mitigate problems before they arise.
- Identify ways to increase efficiency and productivity for assigned accounts.
- Develop cross-discipline internal relationships.
- Demonstrate acute attention to detail.
- Minimum 7+ years of account experience in an agency environment.
- Experience managing junior account team members.
- Experience managing large-scale client budgets and internal project costs.
- Experience with the development of large-scale digital and traditional marketing campaigns.
- A strong understanding of development technologies, third-party applications and platforms.
- A strong understanding of the development process for digital marketing experiences and digital products, based on previous experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including public speaking and pitching.
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving capabilities.
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience working in digital marketing and media.
- Thorough understanding of project management, traditional and digital production, web and mobile technologies, based on previous experience.
Envoy offers 100% employer paid health and dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid vacation, sick leave and holidays, fully stocked snack rack, coffee, kombucha and cold brew on tap, and really cute dogs.
- Fast paced work environment with great people who love what they do.
- Envoy is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
To all recruitment agencies Envoy does not accept agency resumes. Envoy is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Got the goods? We'd love to hear from you.
34 Tesla #100
Irvine, CA 92618
Close enough to get your fill, far enough to find some quiet. Neighboring Southern California’s largest metropolitan cities, OC is the idyllic spot for professional and personal growth.
More than a good job.
Good people, good food and good weather come with the territory.
Management SupervisorEnvoy Group