As a Multidisciplinary Designer, you will join our growing and talented team to lead and support a wide array of diverse projects mostly focused on compelling brand and digital initiatives.
On brand work, you will concept, art direct and build brand identities and frameworks across all industries (CPG, Consumer Electronics, etc.). You will strategically be aware of categories and competitors, and bring forth insights and theories that help drive our brand and design insights.
On digital work, you will drive UX and UI design across websites, commerce and products. You will stay informed and inspired by the latest digital trends, and continually surface strategies to internal teams and external clients. You will work closely with our talented onshore in-house engineering team to launch smart, design-driven, human-centric experiences.
Across all work, you will know how to tell a clear, concise and beautiful story (preferably in Keynote) that showcases your thinking and designs in a thoughtful way.
You will get every opportunity to collaborate with other like-minded creatives and problem solvers to support your work, and come to the office M-F to work in a nurturing, fun and fast paced culture that brings out the best in you.
- Self-starter who is insight-obsessed, detail-oriented and an enthusiastic team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong at presenting, articulating and defending theory and visual design choices
- Knowledge of design fundamentals
- Experience building brand identity systems, typography, photography, color and other visual elements appropriately to create innovative solutions that meet user and business needs
- Ability to demonstrate user experience through wireframing, design and prototyping
- A fearless and spontaneous imagination coupled with obsessive attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work with highly collaborative technical cross-functional teams
- Can go beyond design; can think conceptually and participate in sprint sessions and brainstorm ideas within a larger team
- Ability to work effectively, and articulately communicate design rationale to stakeholders
- Must possess a portfolio that includes strong brand and digital design
- Knowledge of industry tools: Figma, Sketch, Keynote, Invision and Adobe Creative Suite
- 5+ years experience in a creative role (at least 3+ years digital agency or startup)
Envoy offers 100% employer paid health and dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid vacation, sick leave and holidays, fully stocked snack rack, coffee, kombucha and cold brew on tap, and really cute dogs.
- Fast paced work environment with great people who love what they do.
- Envoy is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
To all recruitment agencies Envoy does not accept agency resumes. Envoy is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Got the goods? We'd love to hear from you.
34 Tesla #100
Irvine, CA 92618
Close enough to get your fill, far enough to find some quiet. Neighboring Southern California’s largest metropolitan cities, OC is the idyllic spot for professional and personal growth.
More than a good job.
Good people, good food and good weather come with the territory.
Multidisciplinary DesignerWe Are Envoy
Irvine, California, United States