Envoy Irvine is looking for an Office Experience Manager with a passion to make people happy and lead with a hospitality mindset. You quickly navigate employee needs and excel in customer service whilst maintaining brand standards and promoting Envoy's evolving culture. In addition to internal support, you will be external-facing, managing vendor relationships, events, and overseeing facilities maintenance projects/sourcing.
We need you to be the glue that holds us together. Every day will be different, but it will involve setting up our office, greeting visitors, managing mail, promoting our culture and helping us maintain relationships with our employees, clients, and other partners. You will wear a lot of hats…if there's a project that needs an extra pair of hands, you're on it. You will see many parts of the business and be involved in the daily operations. You will report to the Chief Talent Officer.
- Be an overseer of culture for the Envoy team; you hold responsibility for helping make Envoy an employer that is recognized for its employee experience.
- Be creative! Create an excellent office environment to work in. We want to ensure we are working in an awesome space that speaks to our brand and values.
- Manage the concierge experience greeting clients, vendors, candidates, and team members.
- Manage all office supply inventory and restocking.
- Work with P+C team for office maintenance and cleaning service, evaluate performance quality, and arrange necessary repairs and projects for the office.
- Do all that can be done for our team and more than expected - in thoughtful ways that let people know you are on their side.
- Provide general administrative support to staff, including booking travel and accommodations, scheduling interviews, maintaining team calendars, ordering supplies, and managing outgoing mail/shipments.
- Be the point person for maintenance, mailing, shopping, supplies, and equipment.
- Co-coordinate team activities: happy hours and events.
- Ensure security, integrity, and confidentiality of data.
- Be the office "Knowledge Center" for all corporate procedures, travel, expense, shipping, employee requests, and all other staff questions.
- Manage the reception area to ensure effective telephone and mail communications.
- Manage pre-employment process for pending hires.
- Execute reference checks for select candidates.
- Implement essential aspects of the onboarding process including scheduling internal inductions.
- At least 2 years of Customer Service experience.
- Office management, administrative or assistant experience.
- Knowledge of office management procedures.
- A positive and energetic attitude.
Envoy offers a great compensation package, 100% employer-paid health and dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays.
Envoy is an end-to-end digital consultancy that helps organizations accelerate growth through connected customer experiences. Trusted by iconic brands and tomorrow's category leaders, Envoy's multidisciplinary team of strategists, designers, and technologists deliver client impact through brand building, e-commerce and digital products. Headquartered in Irvine, California with offices in San Diego and Chicago, Envoy transforms experiences for clients such as T-Mobile, VIZIO, Arlo, Nike and Diageo. To learn more visit Envoy's website and follow the team on LinkedIn.
Envoy is committed to equity.
We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our community. Envoy does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.
34 Tesla #100
Irvine, CA 92618
Close enough to get your fill, far enough to find some quiet. Neighboring Southern California’s largest metropolitan cities, OC is the idyllic spot for professional and personal growth.
More than a good job.
Good people, good food and good weather come with the territory.
Office Experience ManagerIrvine
Irvine, California, United States