People & Culture Generalist
We are looking for an HR Generalist to join our People & Culture team. As part of our team, you will ensure daily People and Culture service delivery in the following areas: People and Culture project management, employee relations, training, performance management, compliance, onboarding, and off-boarding.
You will report to the VP of People & Culture.
You will oversee the following areas of People and Culture:
People and Culture Programs
- Help implement new Programs
- Provide strategic expertise to managers in the areas of performance management.
- Help promote our culture and ensure that company guiding principles and ethical practices are being showcased to those outside our company and that employees are embracing the culture during interactions with our external community.
- Build relationships, promoting trust, and promoting collaboration
- Steward Envoy’s culture by developing positive employee relationships and promoting an energetic and collaborative environment
- Support our recruiting process
- Ensure that recruiting efforts and hiring strategies provide quality hires through strong diversity and inclusion efforts and effective interviewing practices
- Develop new onboarding and new hire orientation practices that focus on employee experience
- Organize performance review processes.
Employee Engagement and Benefits
- Participate in investigations of workplace disputes, grievances, and harassment, and handbook violations and be a trusted partner to resolve any issues
- Ensure that the People and Culture Department remains in compliance with state and federal regulations
- Be the expert and provide guidance to management regarding compliance with EEO, ADA, FMLA, DOL, and OFCCP regulations
- Resolve disputes with empathy with the result of minimal change
- Oversee employee terminations; conduct exit interviews for terminating Employees
- Maintain knowledge of current, local employment laws, best practices, and ensure Envoy policies are legally compliant.
- Prepare employee separation notices and related documentation, and conduct exit interviews to determine the reason behind separations
- Analyze exit interview responses to identify reasons behind separations in order to address turnover in the company
- 3+ years of progressive experience and experience with roles focused on HR generalist work
- SHRM-CP a plus.
Envoy offers a great compensation package, 100% employer-paid health and dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays.
Built to build what's next.
We build brands, create experiences, launch products, and help leaders navigate change across the whole human experience. We combine world-class expertise in strategy, design, and technology across our 3 consultancies to create a more connected future for our partners.
We’re committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce. Diversity, equity, and inclusiveness are paramount throughout our culture, principles and practices. By ensuring that every Envoy person is able to bring a diverse set of talents, experiences and world views to our work, we’re truly living out our mission and purpose.
At Envoy, we prioritize making people feel like they can bring their whole selves to work every day (this includes applicants, too). Feel free to share your pronouns and how you’d like to be addressed: she/her, they/them, he/him, ze/zir, etc.
We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Envoy, where we can be better together.
Envoy is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.