As a Platform Software Engineer at Envoy Irvine, you will be a part of a group that provides solutions for our clients. We are an agency focused on launching and building brands through connected digital experiences, commerce and product design.
You will be part of a department composed of frontend, backend, platform (CMS and eCommerce), QA and DevOps engineers. You are someone that is team-oriented and loves to produce quality technical products. You will work with fellow department members, project managers, designers and clients. You will report to the Associate Technology Director.
Your day-to-day will be varied with each project having its own needs and challenges. We recognize that great work takes time and effort so we aim to provide an environment that supports that. We also realize that sometimes you need to focus and sometimes you need to interact with peers (even if it's about an unrelated topic).
- Work as an individual contributor for smaller projects
- Help estimate project work
- Work with serverless architecture such as AWS Lambda, RDS, API Gateway, Elastic Beanstalk
- Write custom integrations between arbitrary systems
- Use your experience to make technical decisions for upcoming projects
- Experience working with one or more platforms/ecosystems (e.g.: Shopify, Magento, SFCC / Demandware, Contentful, WordPress, AEM) – this includes evaluating plugins,
- General knowledge of object-oriented principles (e.g. inheritance, polymorphism, encapsulation, abstraction, scope and design patterns)
- Experience with data persistence – including at least one database platform (e.g. MariaDB / MySQL / PostgreSQL / MongoDB)
- Experience with modern tooling (e.g. Git, NPM)
Envoy offers a great compensation package, 100% employer-paid health and dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays.
Envoy is an end-to-end digital consultancy that helps organizations accelerate growth through connected customer experiences. Trusted by iconic brands and tomorrow's category leaders, Envoy's multidisciplinary team of strategists, designers, and technologists deliver client impact through brand building, e-commerce and digital products. Headquartered in Irvine, California with offices in San Diego and Chicago, Envoy transforms experiences for clients such as T-Mobile, VIZIO, Arlo, Nike and Diageo. To learn more visit Envoy's website and follow the team on LinkedIn.
Envoy is committed to equity.
We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our community. Envoy does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.