Presentation and Production Designer
Envoy, San Diego is looking for a thoughtful and experienced Production Designer with a knack for production, design and details. You are a passionate and detail-driven person who has a unique design perspective, understands trends, and knows what's happening in the world around us. We don't want people exactly like us because we value new perspectives, but we do require people who live our values every day. We'll know you're the right person for the job when we've had the chance to spend time together, understand what makes you tick, and see examples of your work. As a Production Designer you will report to the Production Director.
- Design both in-house and client brand collateral that follows existing, or follow new, brand guidelines.
- Create client meeting materials and presentations including information graphics.
- Produce materials in-house including bound books, printed posters (when in-person) and packaging mock-ups.
- Work with outside vendors to coordinate quotes and production/printing of designed materials.
- Prepress final files.
- Help create and update website case studies.
- Help maintain inventory of production supplies (when in-person).
- Support the Production and Design departments to help efficiently work together as a team.
- A degree in graphic design and 3+ years of experience in a Production role.
- Experience with Adobe CC (specifically InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat) and Keynote.
- Working knowledge of product photography, website design, and Microsoft Office programs such as Word and PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of product photography, and website design.
- Work constructively and efficiently under tight timelines on multiple projects.
- Be directed and take direction well and follow through on all project needs.
Envoy offers a great compensation package, 100% employer-paid health and dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays.
Envoy is an end-to-end digital consultancy that helps organizations accelerate growth through connected customer experiences. Trusted by iconic brands and tomorrow's category leaders, Envoy's multidisciplinary team of strategists, designers, and technologists deliver client impact through brand building, e-commerce and digital products. Headquartered in Irvine, California with offices in San Diego and Chicago, Envoy transforms experiences for clients such as T-Mobile, VIZIO, Arlo, Nike and Diageo. To learn more visit Envoy's website and follow the team on LinkedIn.
Envoy is committed to equity.
We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our community. Envoy does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.