As a Product Designer, you will conceive, execute and support beautiful, high-profile and industry-defining products based on insight-led methodologies and a human-centric research approach.
The Product Designer will collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team of strategists, UX designers and developers to design, prototype and execute solutions that solve complex business challenges in creative, innovative and sometimes provocative ways.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience designing, presenting and championing digital products for top-tier brands.
- Experience creating interfaces, large-scale digital experiences, applications and connected technology
- Self-starter who is an insight-obsessed, human-centric, detail-oriented and an enthusiastic team player
- A positive attitude, open mind, and a desire to collaborate and learn
- Great communication skills; the ability to clearly explain your design decisions and process to team members and clients.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Knowledge of marketing insights and human interface guidelines for both iOS and Android
- Ability to work in an agile development environment and communicate your ideas to engineers and stakeholders
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent knowledge of Sketch
- Ability to create rapid prototypes from wireframes and design (Principle, Framer, InVision, etc)
- Illustration and iconography design skills
- Consistent ability to apply a brand's look and feel and interaction patterns
- Passion to solve visual design problems and the ability to show different solutions
- Some experience with front-end programming
- Must possess a portfolio that includes strong UX, visual design and thought leadership examples
- 5+ years experience in a creative leadership role (at least 3+ years digital agency or large startup designing large scale digital platforms)
Envoy Collective offers a competitive salary, 100% employer paid health and dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid vacation, sick leave and holidays, fully stocked snack rack, coffee, kombucha and cold brew on tap and really cute dogs.
- Fast paced work environment with great people who love what they do.
- Envoy is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
To all recruitment agencies Envoy does not accept agency resumes. Envoy is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
34 Tesla #100
Irvine, CA 92618
Close enough to get your fill, far enough to find some quiet. Neighboring Southern California’s largest metropolitan cities, OC is the idyllic spot for professional and personal growth.
More than a good job.
Good people, good food and good weather come with the territory.
Irvine, California, United States