As a Software QA Engineer at Envoy, you will be part of a team responsible for delivering high quality software, reporting to our QA Lead.This position requires someone who is team-oriented, technology savvy and driven to produce quality results. The ability to respond and adapt to shifting responsibilities and priorities is essential.
- Test an increasingly diverse set of technologies, from customer-facing websites and interactive experiences to mobile applications on both Android and iOS.
- Validate functional requirements and write detailed acceptance criteria in concert with tech producers to define success for developers.
- Work with developers and technical producers to develop acceptance criteria for stories in advance of testing
- Experience with the following types of testing:
- Browser / Compatibility
- Mobile Device Testing
- Frontend / UI
- A deep understanding of WCAG, accessibility testing, including contrast checking and assistive technologies such as screen readers.
- A solid understanding of full versus smoke testing, and time management on validation appropriate platforms
- Experience with bug tracking and test management tools such as Jira.
- Strong and precise communication and documentation skills.
- Open to remote but located close to the Irvine office will be a strong plus.
Compensation and Benefits:
The range of base salary for the position is between $65,000 - $70,000 plus benefits. Please note that the base salary range is a guideline, and individual total compensation will vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, competencies and work location.
Envoy offers 100% employer-paid health and dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays.
Envoy is an end-to-end digital consultancy that helps organizations accelerate growth through connected customer experiences. Trusted by iconic brands and tomorrow's category leaders, Envoy's multi-disciplinary team of strategists, designers, and technologists deliver client impact through brand building, e-commerce and digital products. Headquartered in Irvine, California with offices in San Diego and Chicago, Envoy transforms experiences for clients such as T-Mobile, VIZIO, Arlo, Nike and Diageo. To learn more visit Envoy's website and follow the team on LinkedIn.
Envoy is committed to equity.
We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our community. Envoy does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.