Envoy is looking for a Resource Manager responsible for managing resource allocation internally for creative, development and QA teams to ensure smooth allocation of these team members. You will work with account management and production, in addition to the creative and development department heads. You will manage daily resource allocation, in addition to resource planning for future needs and will be the first contact for anyone requiring resources for any of these teams. You work with a passion to resolve problems. You will need to deeply understand the roles of the creative and development departments, ongoing project needs for the agency and can strategically allocate individuals to ensure that the agency can function.
Because this role is important to the operations of the business, you will be responsive to competing needs and demands, and able to maintain an overview of the complex and changing dynamics of client services work.
You will report to the Partner Experience & Production Director.
- Think about project needs and resources to allocate resources
- Manage resource management tools and keep them up to date with team allocation and forecasting.
- Determine, document and communicate the resource allocation process.
- Work with department heads to assign resources, while understanding short-term and long-term needs and solving for those needs
- Manage ad hoc requests, should they arise, with a solution-oriented and business-minded approach
- Work with new business leads to understand in-bound work and associated resource planning
- Understand the scope of projects to plan accordingly
- Anticipate resourcing issues in advance to adjust resource allocation or find alternative solutions
- Ensure that team members are used based on appropriate resource planning, considering company holidays, and scheduled time off
- Provide reporting on forecasting and use
- Identify potential issues and work with appropriate resources to find meaningful solutions to result in the best work
- Operate in the interest of the work and the business, balancing the demands of our clients and the needs of our teams
- Based on close collaboration with creative and development department heads, understand the need for any freelance resources and help hire any freelance resources, including the appropriate internal approvals
- Ensure that all team members have entered time in Envoy’s time tracking tool
- Manage all facilitation of the hiring of any freelance contractors
- Minimum of 5 years of experience within an agency environment
- In-depth knowledge of client services work and project management methodologies
- Can navigate between high-level processes and daily details
- Experience working directly with creative and development teams
- Experience working in digital marketing and media
- Understanding of web and mobile technologies
- Basic technical knowledge of multiple systems (Android, iOS, HTTP, Web Services)
- Bachelor’s degree
Envoy offers a great compensation package, 100% employer-paid health and dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays.
Built to build what's next.
We build brands, create experiences, launch products and help leaders navigate change across the whole human experience. We combine world-class expertise in strategy, design and technology across our 3 consultancies to create a more connected future for our partners.
We’re committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce. Diversity, equity and inclusiveness are paramount throughout our culture, principles and practices. By ensuring that every Envoy person is able to bring a diverse set of talents, experiences and world views to our work, we’re truly living out our mission and purpose.
At Envoy, we prioritize making people feel like they can bring their whole selves to work every day (this includes applicants, too). Feel free to share your pronouns and how you’d like to be addressed: she/her, they/them, he/him, ze/zir, etc.
We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Envoy, where we can be better together.
Envoy is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
34 Tesla #100
Irvine, CA 92618
Close enough to get your fill, far enough to find some quiet. Neighboring Southern California’s largest metropolitan cities, OC is the idyllic spot for professional and personal growth.
More than a good job.
Good people, good food and good weather come with the territory.
Irvine, California, United States