While Envoy is technology agnostic, ENVOY is looking for a consultant that is passionate and energetic with Salesforce Commerce Cloud experience to play a lead role in an eCommerce buildout for one of our key clients.
As a Salesforce Commerce Cloud Engineer at Envoy you will be part of a group that delivers innovative eCommerce solutions for our clients. We are an agency focused on launching and building brands through connected digital experiences, commerce and product design.
This position is part of a department composed of frontend, backend, platform, QA and DevOps engineers. It requires someone who is team-oriented, technology savvy and driven to produce quality products. You will work collaboratively with fellow department members, project managers, designers and clients. Our ideal candidate is someone who loves the idea of helping both develop technology and a business.
Required Skills (Must Have)
- Deep knowledge of best practices related to Salesforce Commerce Cloud architecture/development/implementation/security framework
- Preferably 1-2 years on SFCC and at least 2 years as a Front-End Demandware Developer
- 2+ years architecting enterprise web applications
- Experience with Tridion integration a plus but not required
- Ability to effectively work and collaborate with others
Desired Skills (Nice to Have)
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud certification is a plus but not required
- Expertise in Magento (Cloud and/or 2.x) – theme development, plug-in configuration and 3rd party integrations
- Magento Certified Developer
- Experience with Shopify or other eCommerce platforms
- At least 3 years of Salesforce implementation experience (at least 2 as a Technical Architect) and 3 years experience performing the responsibilities listed above
- 4-7 years of experience with strong front-end and back-end development skills
- Solid understanding of code versioning tools such as git
- Good interpersonal skills – including effectively working and collaborating with others
- Pursuit of best design and coding practices
Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead Salesforce Commerce Cloud development for this effort
- Potentially establish a Salesforce Commerce Cloud practice inside the agency for other clients
- Build web application platforms
- Remain current on industry changes & keep us at the forefront of tech trends (Headless Development, Static Site Generators)
- Collaborate in daily meetings, set priorities, and partner with mobile development teams
- Work with partners to prioritize features
Note: This project is expected to last for up to 2 months, is a full-time contract and can be remote.
Envoy is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
To all recruitment agencies Envoy does not accept agency resumes. Envoy is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
34 Tesla #100
Irvine, CA 92618
Close enough to get your fill, far enough to find some quiet. Neighboring Southern California’s largest metropolitan cities, OC is the idyllic spot for professional and personal growth.
More than a good job.
Good people, good food and good weather come with the territory.
Salesforce Commerce Cloud Engineer - ContractorWe Are Envoy
Irvine, California, United States