As a Senior Account Executive at Envoy Irvine, you will support the Account team through several daily tasks that yields the best partner experience possible. You will engage with internal team members related to daily project needs, and support client requests. Additionally, you will help manage our clients and internal relationships, while ensuring the health of the account and that the agency is achieving our client's needs. As a Senior Account Executive, you will report to the Management Supervisor.
- Develop knowledge around each assigned client's business and industry.
- Provide support to the account team and coordinate all internal meetings and client-facing meetings, preparing all management documents for these meetings.
- Provide conference reports to clients and our teams after client meetings.
- Manage provided project-specific tasks, website management tasks and retainer management tasks.
- Manage all documentation throughout the project including presentation materials and feedback.
- Manage schedules, meetings, budgets and overall project organization.
- Identify, classify, categorize, retrieve and provide information required by other team members.
- Communicate with clients and internal team members in a concise fashion.
- Exercise flexibility and adapt to workload fluctuation, and challenges with a positive demeanor.
- Facilitate clear communication and personal interaction with internal teams, face-to-face on site, to ensure all projects are tracked appropriately, and deadlines are met externally and internally.
- Minimum 3+ years of account experience; in an agency environment.
- Experience with the development of digital projects, and a basic understanding of associated development technologies and third-party applications and platforms.
- Experience with traditional and digital marketing campaigns.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including public speaking.
- Think creatively to solve problems.
- Be a self-starter with a team mentality.
Envoy offers a great compensation package, 100% employer-paid health and dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays.
Envoy is an end-to-end digital consultancy that helps organizations accelerate growth through connected customer experiences. Trusted by iconic brands and tomorrow's category leaders, Envoy's multidisciplinary team of strategists, designers, and technologists deliver client impact through brand building, e-commerce and digital products. Headquartered in Irvine, California with offices in San Diego and Chicago, Envoy transforms experiences for clients such as T-Mobile, VIZIO, Arlo, Nike and Diageo. To learn more visit Envoy's website and follow the team on LinkedIn.
Envoy is committed to equity.
We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our community. Envoy does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.
34 Tesla #100
Irvine, CA 92618
Close enough to get your fill, far enough to find some quiet. Neighboring Southern California’s largest metropolitan cities, OC is the idyllic spot for professional and personal growth.
More than a good job.
Good people, good food and good weather come with the territory.
Senior Account ExecutiveIrvine
Irvine, California, United States