You will maintain the financial integrity and internal controls observing GAAP and act as an essential contributor to strategic decision-making and cross-departmental targets. You will have solid communication, technology, organizational and analytical skills, as well as, a proactive, results-driven mind frame. As the Senior Accountant, you will report to the Controller.
- Perform accounting functions as assigned including recording, reconciling and analyzing G/L account transactions
- Support the accounting/finance team in the preparation of financial statements, data analysis, integrity validation and reconciliations
- Help with the annual audit process including both the readiness and execution including preparation of supporting audit schedules
- Support other team members with areas of work including accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll and cash management
- Play an essential part in the month end close process by preparing and maintaining many of the close reconciliation working papers plus coordinating timelines with the finance team at large
- Analyze changes within accounts in the GL
- Prepare monthly/quarterly balance sheet reconciliations of asset and liability accounts
- Ensure consistent application of generally accepted accounting principles as related to general accounting activities
- Provide management with meaningful, accurate financial information and reports
- Help with special ad hoc projects as assigned
- Complete inter-company transactions, eliminations, consolidations, and aiding in the completion of yearly financials
- Work with other departments to make recommendations and implement control improvements and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
- 5+ years progressively responsible experience in accounting
- Experience with General Accepted Accounting Principle (GAAP)
- Intermediate to advanced experience with MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook or similar programs
- Sage Intacct experience
- Public accounting experience
- Multi-location experience
- Proactively resolve or escalate issues across departments
Envoy offers a great compensation package, 100% employer-paid health and dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays.
Envoy is an end-to-end digital consultancy that helps organizations accelerate growth through connected customer experiences. Trusted by iconic brands and tomorrow’s category leaders, Envoy’s multidisciplinary team of strategists, designers, and technologists deliver client impact through brand building, e-commerce and digital products. Headquartered in Irvine, California with offices in San Diego and Chicago, Envoy transforms experiences for clients such as T-Mobile, VIZIO, Arlo, Nike and Diageo. To learn more visit Envoy’s website and follow the team on LinkedIn.
We're committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce. Diversity, equity and inclusiveness are paramount throughout our culture, principles and practices. By ensuring that every Envoy person is able to bring a diverse set of talents, experiences and world views to our work, we're truly living out our mission and purpose.
At Envoy, we prioritize making people feel like they can bring their whole selves to work every day (this includes applicants, too). Feel free to share your pronouns and how you'd like to be addressed: she/her, they/them, he/him, ze/zir, etc.
We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Envoy, where we can be better together.
34 Tesla #100
Irvine, CA 92618
Close enough to get your fill, far enough to find some quiet. Neighboring Southern California’s largest metropolitan cities, OC is the idyllic spot for professional and personal growth.
More than a good job.
Good people, good food and good weather come with the territory.
Irvine, California, United States