As a Senior Designer, you will conceive, execute and support beautiful, high-profile and industry-defining projects based on insight-led methodologies and a human-centric research approach.
Senior Designers collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team of strategists, UX designers, art directors, designers, and developers on a broad range of project types. They work with the guidance and mentorship of creative directors to deliver work that delights end users and delivers results for our clients.
The ideal candidate will have a body of experience designing, traditional and digital work for top-tier brands.
- Self-starter who is an insight-obsessed, human-centric, detail-oriented and an enthusiastic team player
- Ability to lead execution and production of existing concepts to provide complete deliverables, creating style/brand guides and templates where applicable
- Ability to provide rationale for design choices; assure design meets business objectives as stated in creative brief
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Apply brand identity systems, typography, photography, color and other visual elements appropriately to create innovative solutions that meet user and business needs
- A fearless and spontaneous imagination coupled with obsessive attention to detail
- Ability to work with highly technical cross-functional teams and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Can go beyond just design; can think conceptually and can brainstorm ideas within a larger team
- 3+ years of industry experience
- Strong design portfolio with 4+ years industry-related education preferred
- A solid working knowledge of the latest versions of applicable programs – Mac OS,
- Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch, Keynote, etc.
- A good working knowledge of interactivity and the Web
- Motion/video experience a plus
- Passion for design and eagerness to collaborate with other creative people
- Self-motivated, organized and accountable
Envoy Collective offers a competitive salary, 100% employer paid health and dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid vacation, sick leave and holidays, fully stocked snack rack, coffee, kombucha and cold brew on tap and really cute dogs.
- Fast paced work environment with great people who love what they do.
- Envoy is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
To all recruitment agencies Envoy does not accept agency resumes. Envoy is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
34 Tesla #100
Irvine, CA 92618
Close enough to get your fill, far enough to find some quiet. Neighboring Southern California’s largest metropolitan cities, OC is the idyllic spot for professional and personal growth.
More than a good job.
Good people, good food and good weather come with the territory.
Irvine, California, United States