The Senior Producer role is intended to steward a project or idea from inception through completion. The producer will also manage a project in totality, assuming responsibility for day-to-day management of the process, workflow, scheduling, and scope. This role will need to work cohesively with all departments, including account, creative and technology teams, in order to produce the best possible product for the client.
- Create comprehensive project timelines, and manage creative and development milestones and deliverables.
- Maintain creative, production and technical goals set forth by our teams and clients.
- Think strategically about content creation and how to serve client needs.
- Manage schedules, budgets, assets and overall project organization to ensure requirements and project deliverable dates can be clearly communicated by the account team.
- Provide solutions to technical problems through discussion with technical teams in order to resolve problems.
- Effectively balance the needs of the client, as well as the needs of the agency and internal teams.
- Effectively balance the needs of all internal teams in order to execute the best possible product for each client.
- Provide production and technical knowledge, in addition to innovation insight, in order to arrive at the best-possible execution decisions.
- Identify, procure and manage outside vendors that are best suited for assigned projects, when required.
- Provide execution solutions that align with project objectives and client needs.
- Review each stage of the creative concept process and development process to maintain the quality of the product, concept or idea.
- Manage all internal reviews through all internal stakeholders, including quality assurance team members, ensuring that the internal process is maintained and all internal approvals are obtained before any portion of the work is shared with the client.
- Manage resources for each assigned project to ensure that the project remains on schedule.
- Manage the overall project scope and budget for internal and any external resources.
- Develop the initial project schedule and update the schedule throughout the project, as needed/required.
- Work closely with the account team lead to remain in full communication on the status and details of each project, including any cost or timing issues that may arise.
- Manage all deliverables with any required external vendors.
- Anticipate any potential issues with the project through careful planning and proactive critical thinking.
- Demonstrate skilled problem-solving capabilities in order to determine solutions and options to resolve problems.
- Develop a contingency plan when any potential risks are identified within the project.
- Engage with the client on a limited basis, based on the needs of the project.
- Minimum of seven years experience within this role in an agency environment.
- Must be incredibly detail oriented.
- Experience working directly with creative team members and development engineers.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including public speaking.
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving capabilities.
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience working in digital marketing and media.
- Understanding of project management, and web and mobile technologies.
- Basic technical knowledge of various systems (Android, iOS, HTTP, Web Services).
- Must be able to manage multiple projects and clients at once.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Envoy offers competitive salary, 100% employer paid health and dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid vacation, sick leave and holidays, fully stocked snack rack, coffee, kombucha and cold brew on tap and really cute dogs.
- Fast paced work environment with great people who love what they do.
- Envoy is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce and encourage candidates from historically under represented groups to apply.
To all recruitment agencies Envoy does not accept agency resumes. Envoy is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
34 Tesla #100
Irvine, CA 92618
Close enough to get your fill, far enough to find some quiet. Neighboring Southern California’s largest metropolitan cities, OC is the idyllic spot for professional and personal growth.
More than a good job.
Good people, good food and good weather come with the territory.
Senior Digital ProducerWe Are Envoy
Irvine, California, United States