As Senior Interactive Designer, you will conceive, execute and support beautiful, high-profile and industry-defining products and digital/commerce experiences based on insight-led methodologies and a human-centric research approach.
The Senior Interactive Designer, will collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team of strategists, UX designers and developers to design, prototype and execute solutions that solve complex business challenges in creative, innovative and sometimes provocative ways.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience designing, presenting and championing digital products for top-tier brands.
- Experience creating interfaces, large-scale digital experiences, applications and connected technology
- Self-starter who is an insight-obsessed, human-centric, detail-oriented and an enthusiastic team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong at presenting, articulating and defending theory and visual design choices
- Knowledge of design fundamentals
- Apply brand identity systems, typography, photography, color and other visual elements appropriately to create innovative solutions that meet user and business needs
- A fearless and spontaneous imagination coupled with obsessive attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work with highly collaborative technical cross-functional teams and thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Ability to provide hands-on contribution to project design
- Can go beyond design; can think conceptually and participate in sprint sessions and brainstorm ideas within a larger team
- Ability to demonstrate user experience through wireframing and prototyping
- Basic knowledge of front-end programming
- Ability to work effectively, and articulately communicate design rationale to stakeholders
- Must possess a portfolio that includes strong UX, Design and strategic thinking
- Knowledge of industry tools: Sketch, Zeplin, Invision, Principle and Adobe Creative Suite
- 5+ years experience in a creative role (at least 3+ years digital agency or large startup designing large scale digital platforms)
Envoy offers 100% employer paid health and dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid vacation, sick leave and holidays, fully stocked snack rack, coffee, kombucha and cold brew on tap, and really cute dogs.
- Fast paced work environment with great people who love what they do.
- Envoy is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
To all recruitment agencies Envoy does not accept agency resumes. Envoy is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Got the goods? We'd love to hear from you.
34 Tesla #100
Irvine, CA 92618
Close enough to get your fill, far enough to find some quiet. Neighboring Southern California’s largest metropolitan cities, OC is the idyllic spot for professional and personal growth.
More than a good job.
Good people, good food and good weather come with the territory.
Senior Interactive DesignerWe Are Envoy
Irvine, California, United States