- Self-starter who is an insight-obsessed, human-centric, detail-oriented and an enthusiastic team player
- Lead execution and production of existing concepts to provide complete deliverables, creating style/brand guides and templates where applicable
- Ability to provide a rationale for design choices; assure design meets business objectives as stated in the creative brief
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Apply brand identity systems, typography, photography, color, and other visual elements appropriately to create innovative solutions that meet user and business needs
- A fearless and spontaneous imagination coupled with an obsessive attention to detail
- Ability to work with highly technical cross-functional teams and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- An online portfolio demonstrating and clearly indicating the range of your design skills, styles, and expertly executed interactive work experience
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Can go beyond just design; can think conceptually and can brainstorm ideas within a larger team
- 3+ years of industry experience
- Strong design portfolio with 4+ years industry-related education preferred
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure with careful attention to detail is a must
- Solid working knowledge of the latest versions of applicable programs – Mac OS, Photoshop, Illustrator, Keynote, etc.
- Good working knowledge of interactivity and the Web
- Passion for design and eagerness to collaborate with other creative people
- Self-motivated, organized and accountable
34 Tesla #100
Irvine, CA 92618
Close enough to get your fill, far enough to find some quiet. Neighboring Southern California’s largest metropolitan cities, OC is the idyllic spot for professional and personal growth.
More than a good job.
Good people, good food and good weather come with the territory.
Senior Interactive DesignerWe Are Envoy
Irvine, California, United States