As a Senior iOS Engineer at Envoy you will be a part of a group that provides creative solutions for our clients. We are an agency focused on launching and building brands through connected digital experiences, commerce and product design.
We are looking for someone who is team-oriented, technology experiences and motivated. You will work with fellow department members, project managers, and designers. You are someone who loves the idea of helping both develop technology and a business.
You will be well-suited as someone who doesn’t fit into traditional, rigid engineering structures. Your daily schedule will be varied with each project having its own needs and challenges. We recognize that great work takes time and effort so we aim to provide an environment that supports that. We also realize that sometimes you need to focus and sometimes you need to work with peers (even if it’s about an unrelated topic).
You will be a part of a department composed of iOS, Android, QA and DevOps engineers and report to the VP of Technology.
- Master interactive / software processes from an information architecture, user experience design, and technical perspective.
- Scope development work
- Introduce new ideas and processes that improve productivity
- 5+ years of experience developing iOS native applications in a multi-engineer team.
- Experience with iOS11 and above.
- Proficient in Swift and Cocoa Touch, experience with Objective-C and SwiftUI
- Technical knowledge of mobile application development and design patterns.
- Experience with these architectures: MVVM, MVC, VIPER, Clean (Onion Architecture) and why they are necessary.
- Experience working with at least one IoT framework (AWS IoT, IBM Watson IoT)
- Experience with the full mobile development life cycle.
- Experience managing Testflight releases and distributing applications to the App Store.
- Demonstrate separation of concerns approach and single responsibility principles.
- Experience using external libraries/tools (e.g. Alamofire, Kingfisher)
- Knowledge of iOS UI design principles and best practices.
- Experience with app/code optimizations and benchmarking.
- Experience creating layouts for multiple hardware configurations.
- Can prototype new features and redesign existing ones.
- OO-Design experience, as FP (functional programming experience)
- Memory management, experience solving memory leaks and analyzing heap dumps
- Client/Server Integration (RESTful Services, JSON)
- Experience reading crash stack traces from crash reporting tools like crashlytics.
- Database knowledge (SQL variants)
- Up-to-date methodologies and techniques
Envoy offers a great compensation package, 100% employer-paid health and dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays.
Built to build what's next.
We build brands, create experiences, launch products and help leaders navigate change across the whole human experience. We combine outstanding expertise in strategy, design and technology across our 3 consultancies to create a more connected future for our partners.
We’re committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce. Diversity, equity and inclusiveness are paramount throughout our culture, principles and practices. By ensuring that every Envoy person is able to bring a diverse set of talents, experiences and world views to our work, we’re truly living out our mission and purpose.
At Envoy, we prioritize making people feel like they can bring their whole selves to work every day (this includes applicants, too). Feel free to share your pronouns and how you’d like to be addressed: she/her, they/them, he/him, ze/zir, etc.
We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Envoy, where we can be better together.
Envoy is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
34 Tesla #100
Irvine, CA 92618
Close enough to get your fill, far enough to find some quiet. Neighboring Southern California’s largest metropolitan cities, OC is the idyllic spot for professional and personal growth.
More than a good job.
Good people, good food and good weather come with the territory.
Senior iOS Software EngineerEnvoy
Irvine, California, United States