As a Senior Producer at Envoy, you will be responsible for overseeing, managing and owning projects internally from inception through execution and delivery. You will assume the responsibility for daily management of the process, people, budgets, workflow and scope associated with assigned projects. This includes, working collaboratively with account management in all aspects of project oversight and overseeing budgets, schedules and milestones. You will be strategic, solution-oriented, critical thinker who is inspired by the opportunities that technology can bring to an idea and to our work. As a Senior Producer, you will report to the Director of Production & Resourcing.
- Oversee and manage technical projects (websites and mobile applications) internally from inception through execution and delivery, including in-house design and development, creative concept development, campaign projects, and high-level management of photoshoot production.
- Create plans that are appropriate for each specific project and client.
- Create comprehensive project schedules and manage all creative and technical milestones and deliverables associated with your assigned projects.
- Estimate and manage budgets for assigned projects.
- Identify potential issues and work with appropriate resources to find meaningful solutions that will ultimately result in the best work.
- Operate in the interest of the work, balancing the demands of our clients and the needs of our team.
- Inform the work by identifying the most effective approach to execution on your assigned projects.
- Identify potential production/execution partners and work with our teams to select the most appropriate for the job.
- Manage external partners overseeing costs, timing and all reviews and deliverables.
- Manage internal process at every stage of production, this includes securing all necessary internal approvals required to move the work forward.
- Manage milestones associated with every project to ensure that the work stays on schedule.
- Maintain all living documentation/tools through the project lifecycle including schedules, resource and budget management tools, any technical documentation and management tools such as JIRA.
- Ensure that status and current state of projects is effectively communicated to teams on a daily basis.
- Anticipate any potential issues with the project through careful planning and proactive critical thinking.
- Effectively anticipate potential issues throughout the project and proactively develop contingency plans, as necessary.
- Communicate production requirements and variables to the client as necessary.
- Bachelor's Degree and at least 6 years of experience within an agency environment.
- Experience working directly with creative team members and development engineers.
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience working in digital marketing and media.
- Understanding of project management, and web and mobile technologies.
- Knowledge of Scrum Methodology is a plus.
- Basic technical knowledge of different systems (Android, iOS, HTTP, Web Services).
- Hands-on experience solving technical challenges with development & QA teams.
- Understand client requirements and translate into actionable tasks.
Envoy offers a great compensation package, 100% employer-paid health and dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays.
Envoy is an end-to-end digital consultancy that helps organizations accelerate growth through connected customer experiences. Trusted by iconic brands and tomorrow's category leaders, Envoy's multidisciplinary team of strategists, designers, and technologists deliver client impact through brand building, ecommerce and digital products. Headquartered in Irvine, California with offices in San Diego and Chicago, Envoy transforms experiences for clients such as T-Mobile, VIZIO, Arlo, Nike and Diageo. To learn more visit Envoy's website and follow the team on LinkedIn.
34 Tesla #100
Irvine, CA 92618
Close enough to get your fill, far enough to find some quiet. Neighboring Southern California’s largest metropolitan cities, OC is the idyllic spot for professional and personal growth.
More than a good job.
Good people, good food and good weather come with the territory.
Irvine, California, United States