ENVOY is looking for a passionate Web Developer who has extensive experience with the React Native framework. You will join a team of engineers who are devoted to making well-designed web experiences and applications with clean user interfaces. This team interacts with designers, producers, account managers, testers, and other creative individuals.
While Envoy is technology agnostic, ENVOY is looking for someone that is passionate and with React Native experience to play an important in a buildout for one of our clients. Our team works on multiple variety of projects, clients and technologies. You will embrace both the opportunities and challenges inherent in this diversity.
You will report to the VP of Technology.
- Ensure you are performing to the expectations you and your team have agreed upon, both regarding estimates and to the general process
- Identify with the goals of FullStack clients and dedicate yourself to delivering on the commitments you and your team make to them
- Work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries
- Create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications
You Have or Can:
- 2+ years of professional experience working with React Native
- 4+ years of professional software development experience
- Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems
- An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to following them
- Knowledge of React Native Expo
- Translate designs, wireframes and written requirements into functional systems
Nice to Haves (but not required):
- Experience working with Swift, Objective C, and Java
- Google Analytics or other analytics packages
- Any additional software packages
- Familiarity with cloud platforms and services (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure)
- Prior agency experience and appreciation of visual and product design
Envoy offers a great compensation package, 100% employer-paid health and dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays.
Built to build what's next.
We build brands, create experiences, launch products and help leaders navigate change across the whole human experience. We combine expertise in strategy, design and technology across our 3 consultancies to create a more connected future for our partners.
We're committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce. Diversity, equity and inclusiveness are paramount throughout our culture, principles and practices. By ensuring that every Envoy person is able to bring a diverse set of talents, experiences and world views to our work, we're truly living out our mission and purpose.
At Envoy, we prioritize making people feel like they can bring their whole selves to work every day (this includes applicants, too). Feel free to share your pronouns and how you'd like to be addressed: she/her, they/them, he/him, ze/zir, etc.
We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Envoy, where we can be better together.
Envoy is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
34 Tesla #100
Irvine, CA 92618
Close enough to get your fill, far enough to find some quiet. Neighboring Southern California’s largest metropolitan cities, OC is the idyllic spot for professional and personal growth.
More than a good job.
Good people, good food and good weather come with the territory.
Senior React Native Software EngineerEnvoy
Irvine, California, United States