Exceptional work begins with exceptionally talented people. We are looking for a Senior Recruiter to join our team. Our Talent Acquisition team is responsible for finding these people. That means using both traditional and non-traditional methods to find and engage candidates who are the best at what they do.
You will be charged with finding the most interesting candidates who bring an entrepreneurial spirit, a curious imagination, and a diversity of thought to all they do. You're responsible for guiding candidates through our hiring process and connecting them to the magic of working at Envoy. You are creative and driven, with an interpersonal savvy that allows you to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers. You're also comfortable with numbers and drawing insights from analytics to make our hiring process smarter and more efficient.
From generating a pipeline to maintaining a successful offer acceptance rate, you manage the entire candidate process. By leveraging your knowledge of our hiring needs and search requirements, you effectively match candidates with the roles in which they will be most successful.
What you'll do:
- Source and screen qualified candidates by leveraging internet job boards, employee referrals, search engines, and web resume mining techniques.
- Effectively manage relationships with multiple Hiring Managers simultaneously, providing attentive service to all.
- Maintain a knowledge base of tech industry trends and new developments.
- Manage candidates seamlessly through the interview process; set expectations, provide thoughtful feedback, negotiate and close all offers.
- Provide regular status updates to the Talent Acquisition team and Hiring Managers on recruitment for open positions.
- Partner with Hiring Managers to identify key requirements and set recruitment strategies for designated roles.
- Proactively Develop pools of qualified candidates in advance of need, focusing on digital talent.
- Schedule in-person and phone interviews.
- Maintain various recruitment tracking and reports, and enhance existing reports where applicable.
- Fully and accurately utilize our applicant tracking system.
What it means to work at Envoy:
- You'll work alongside an extraordinary team of creatives, account directors, producers, product designers, developers, and technologists.
- You won’t be satisfied until your craft shines through in the finished hire – from stunning talent prospects to satisfying hires.
- You’ll gain valuable experience in a wide range of roles and capability areas, from user experience design, creative content production, and emerging technology.
What you have:
- Understanding of creative and mobile engineering skillsets
- Expert communicator with great interpersonal skills
- Can adapt to quickly change priorities and work well under pressure
- Experience interacting with all levels of management and associates
- Brings an existing network of contacts to the table
- Incredibly detail-oriented and organized
- Presence and personality to make your voice and ideas heard in a busy, blended, and bustling team
- Eager to show what you can do when let loose on an open role
- An accomplished practitioner, with a portfolio full of potential talent that sets the bar in terms of ideas and craft.
- Resourceful and can find a way to break through where others fail
What you bring:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent with 5+ years of experience recruiting in a fast-paced environment
- Successful track record recruiting and filling digital marketing and/or ad tech roles at varying levels of seniority
- Practiced experience developing consultative relationships with Hiring Managers
- An organized and process-oriented approach to staffing and onboarding
- Solid experience with applicant tracking systems
- Mastery of LinkedIn Recruiter
- Professional and effective oral and written communication skills
- Superior strategic thinking and solid analytical skill
Envoy offers a great compensation package, 100% employer-paid health and dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays.
Envoy is an end-to-end digital consultancy that helps organizations accelerate growth through connected customer experiences. Trusted by iconic brands and tomorrow's category leaders, Envoy's multidisciplinary team of strategists, designers, and technologists deliver client impact through brand building, e-commerce and digital products. Headquartered in Irvine, California with offices in San Diego and Chicago, Envoy transforms experiences for clients such as T-Mobile, VIZIO, Arlo, Nike and Diageo. To learn more visit Envoy's website and follow the team on LinkedIn.
Envoy is committed to equity.
We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our community. Envoy does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.