This position at Envoy manages social media strategy, influencer strategy and content creation ideation and management. You will be a thought innovator on our team, deepening online social conversations, building engagement and brand loyalty, and enriching earned and paid media marketing strategies for our clients. You will run social media projects at Envoy, from concept, planning and content creation to execution to analytics, while working with teams to create social media engagements for a range of clients and our agency.
You will report to the Senior Account Director.
- Develop multi-platform social and content strategies for our clients and agency.
- Manage social strategies, influencer marketing strategies, paid programs and campaign playbooks, with rationale, data, and sources to set proper goals that support your perspective.
- Collaborate across agency disciplines to guide multiple campaigns simultaneously, establish strategic roadmaps and create content calendars that achieve our goals.
- Test and optimize content that enhances the digital strategy and our clients goals. Role will work with creative team as part of content development process.
- Develop a deep and ever-evolving understanding of internal and client goals and come to the table with ideas and inspiration.
- Be the industry expert and a direct contact to our clients.
- Analyze ongoing social media programs, measuring their effectiveness and reporting on results with clear, relevant insights.
- Thrive in an agency environment as the go-to channel expert, even as the social media landscape continues to evolve and change.
- Manage and mentor others on the team.
- Advanced knowledge of all major platform capabilities on all major social, video and streaming platforms.
- Advanced knowledge of social paid media.
- Experience leading the creation and implementation of social media and influencer campaigns (for known brands).
- Propose inspiring ideas that go beyond our client's brief.
- A desire to develop meaningful relationships with clients and internal partners..
- Deep experience selling/presenting ideas to clients.
- Developed performance reports that present applicable insights.
- You can tell stories with data (versus simply just reporting on the numbers) and know how to identify clear recommendations.
- Advanced knowledge of social media tools (e.g. Sprout Social, Hootsuite, Facebook Business Manager) and ability to work with social listening tools (e.g. Sprout Social), crunch numbers and apply data insights to ongoing work streams.
- 5 years experience as a Social Media Strategist/Leader.
- Bachelor's degree.
Envoy offers a great compensation package, 100% employer-paid health and dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays.
Built to build what's next.
We build brands, create experiences, launch products and help leaders navigate change across the whole human experience. We combine expertise in strategy, design and technology across our 3 consultancies to create a more connected future for our partners.
We’re committed to attracting a diverse workforce. Diversity, equity, and inclusiveness are paramount throughout our culture, principles, and practices. By ensuring that every Envoy person can bring a diverse set of talents, experiences, and world views to our work, we’re living out our mission.
At Envoy, we prioritize making people feel like they can bring their whole selves to work every day (this includes applicants, too). Feel free to share your pronouns and how you’d like to be addressed: she/her, they/them, he/him, ze/zir.
We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Envoy, where we can be better together.
Envoy is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
34 Tesla #100
Irvine, CA 92618
Close enough to get your fill, far enough to find some quiet. Neighboring Southern California’s largest metropolitan cities, OC is the idyllic spot for professional and personal growth.
More than a good job.
Good people, good food and good weather come with the territory.
Senior Social StrategistEnvoy
Irvine, California, United States