Envoy Chicago is looking for a Senior Visual Designer with 5 or more years of experience in the interactive and experiential design industry. As a Senior Visual designer on our team, you will visually develop creative concepts and production elements based on project briefs; present your work internally; ideate your design through collaboration with a creative team; bring production-quality assets to our motion and engineering teams. You will play an important part in bringing design thinking and compelling visual craft throughout the entire creative process, including discovery, concept development, design, and production. This may include the development of UI design for interactives, style or concept frames for motion content, creating production-ready elements for motion and engineering teams to be integrated into interactive experiences, and more. As a Senior Visual Designer, you will report to the Creative Director.
If you are passionate about creating groundbreaking immersive experiences for physical environments and working with a team of like-minded creatives, producers, and engineers, we want to hear from you.
- Strategically develop design concepts and content solutions that satisfy client objectives.
- Contribute to the creation of design elements, style frames, and conceptual ideation for projects and pitches.
- Work collaboratively with creative team members, but have the ability to push forward independently as a self-starter.
- Present your work both internally and externally.
- Expand your design thinking into areas beyond your core skills to grow your comfort zone.
- 5+ years of experience as a visual designer.
- Bachelor's degree in design or equivalent professional experience.
- Have worked in an experiential agency or digital production environment.
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Figma, Invision, or other UX tools.
- Apply brand identity systems, typography, photography, color, and other ingredients to create creative visual solutions that meet business and user needs.
- Comfort with brainstorming and communicating ideas for overarching concepts within a larger team.
- A remarkable online portfolio demonstrating the range of your design skills, art direction, and accomplished work experience.
- Experience creating wireframes and UX flows, UI design, and prototyping designs for interactive exhibits or experiences.
- Experience with Adobe After Effects, Maxon Cinema 4D or other similar motion graphics software.
Envoy offers a great compensation package, 100% employer-paid health and dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays.
Envoy is an end-to-end digital consultancy that helps organizations accelerate growth through connected customer experiences. Trusted by iconic brands and tomorrow's category leaders, Envoy's multidisciplinary team of strategists, designers, and technologists deliver client impact through brand building, e-commerce and digital products. Headquartered in Irvine, California with offices in San Diego and Chicago, Envoy transforms experiences for clients such as T-Mobile, VIZIO, Arlo, Nike and Diageo. To learn more visit Envoy's website and follow the team on LinkedIn.
Envoy is committed to equity.
We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our community. Envoy does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.
327 N. Aberdeen Suite 201
Chicago, IL 60607
More than a good job.
Good people, good food and good weather come with the territory.
Senior Visual DesignerChicago
Chicago, Illinois, United States