- Actively engage with consumers across multiple platforms.
- Identify opportunities to positively engage with customers online.
- Establish best practices for community engagement and identifies opportunity to optimize answers online.
- Facilitate online conversations with customers and respond to queries and/or escalate complaints.
- Thoroughly research customer issues and comments, to provide complete and timely resolution to achieve satisfaction.
- Provide customers with information about products, services, as well as offer product recommendations.
- Maintain expert knowledge of products and services offered.
- Maintain communication between brand marketing and customer service teams.
- Track and report customer feedback trends to clients.
- Monitors the social email account.
- Knowledge of social media platforms and customer service.
- Ability to engage customers with a positive and friendly attitude.
- Ability to multitask.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Self-starter, highly collaborative, true team-player.
- Enjoys working with people and social/online communities.
Skills & Requirements
- Sharp-witted writer and all-around excellent communicator, able to demonstrate how social media strategy can support business and marketing objectives.
- Familiar with a wide range of social media platforms.
- Bachelor's degree
Envoy offers 100% employer paid health and dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid vacation, sick leave and holidays, fully stocked snack rack, coffee, kombucha and cold brew on tap, and really cute dogs.
- Fast paced work environment with great people who love what they do.
- Envoy is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
To all recruitment agencies Envoy does not accept agency resumes. Envoy is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Got the goods? We'd love to hear from you.
34 Tesla #100
Irvine, CA 92618
Close enough to get your fill, far enough to find some quiet. Neighboring Southern California’s largest metropolitan cities, OC is the idyllic spot for professional and personal growth.
More than a good job.
Good people, good food and good weather come with the territory.
Social Community SpecialistWe Are Envoy
Irvine, California, United States