Social Media Community Manager
Reports to Executive Creative Director
Envoy is looking for a savvy Social Media Community Manager. We need a smart strategist who stays one step ahead of social trends. You’ll be a thought innovator on our team, deepening online social conversations, building engagement and brand loyalty, and enriching earned media marketing strategies for our client partners. You’ll own social media projects in the studio, from concept and planning to flawless execution to analytics and reporting. Collaborate with cross-functional teams, crafting innovative and effective social media for a range of clients and our agency.
- Experienced in leading creation and implementation of social media campaigns (preferably for known brands).
- Comfortable interpreting data and using analytics tools to create effective marketing strategies.
- Minimum of 3 years experience
- Preferably CPG experience
Skills & Requirements
- Sharp-witted writer and all-around excellent communicator, able to demonstrate how social media strategy can support business and marketing objectives.
- Familiar with a wide range of social media platforms.
- Bachelor's degree
- Create, execute and monitor multi-platform social and content strategies for our clients and agency.
- Develop a deep and ever-evolving understanding of internal and client brand objectives.
- Provide insights and recommendations for social media strategies, bringing your knowledge of the newest trends and technologies to the table.
- Collaborate with leaders and strategists at Envoy to establish strategic roadmaps, define KPI’s, and create content calendars that achieve business objectives.
- Presenting to client stakeholders.
- Analyze ongoing social media initiatives, measuring their effectiveness and reporting on results with clear, actionable insights.
- Stay on top of the latest social platforms, tools, and technologies; educate our internal team and share creative ideas on how our clients could leverage them.
Envoy offers competitive salary, 100% employer paid health and dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid vacation, sick leave and holidays, fully stocked snack rack, coffee, kombucha and cold brew on tap, HTC Vive VR rig, and really cute dogs.
- Fast paced work environment with great people who love what they do.
- Envoy is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
To all recruitment agencies Envoy does not accept agency resumes. Envoy is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Got the goods? We'd love to hear from you.
34 Tesla #100
Irvine, CA 92618
Close enough to get your fill, far enough to find some quiet. Neighboring Southern California’s largest metropolitan cities, OC is the idyllic spot for professional and personal growth.
More than a good job.
Good people, good food and good weather come with the territory.
Social Media Community ManagerWe Are Envoy
Irvine, California, United States