- Work with our Social Media team to understand, shape and implement a cross-collaborative social media strategy
- Implement social media strategy and best practices across various social media
- Find opportunities to engage in relevant social conversations and build relationships real-time
- Create content aimed at authentically communicating with the online community
- Work closely with each client to ensure accurate brand representation
- Analyze relevant community metrics and creates weekly performance reports
- A passion for creativity, marketing, and advertising - showing an interest in the process.
- You understand each social channel and its purpose from a brand perspective and have an understanding of how to best leverage each platform for maximum engagement.
- Excellent writing skills, expert command of English language and grammar.
- Experience analyzing the effectiveness of social and content strategy.
- A humble and hungry attitude.
- A strong ability to prioritize tasks.
- Accomplishing several tasks in a day and proven ability to jump from task-to-task seamlessly.
- A minimum of 2 years of work experience in Social Media.
- A profound understanding of social media marketing, influencers, and people that shape the ongoing industry narrative.
- Experience in identifying and articulating opportunities to enhance customer relationships.
- Genuine passion for creating and maintaining the best possible customer experience.
Skills & Requirements
- Sharp-witted writer and all-around excellent communicator, able to demonstrate how social media strategy can support business and marketing objectives.
- Familiar with a wide range of social media platforms.
- Bachelor's degree
Envoy offers 100% employer paid health and dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid vacation, sick leave and holidays, fully stocked snack rack, coffee, kombucha and cold brew on tap, and really cute dogs.
- Fast paced work environment with great people who love what they do.
- Envoy is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
To all recruitment agencies Envoy does not accept agency resumes. Envoy is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Got the goods? We'd love to hear from you.
34 Tesla #100
Irvine, CA 92618
Close enough to get your fill, far enough to find some quiet. Neighboring Southern California’s largest metropolitan cities, OC is the idyllic spot for professional and personal growth.
More than a good job.
Good people, good food and good weather come with the territory.
Social Media Community ManagerWe Are Envoy
Irvine, California, United States