Reports to Executive Producer
The senior producer role is intended to steward a project or idea from inception through completion. The producer will also manage a project in totality, assuming responsibility for day-to-day management of the process, workflow, scheduling, and scope. This role will need to work cohesively with all departments, including account, creative and engineering teams, in order to produce the best possible product for the client.
● Minimum of 7 years' experience within this role in an agency environment.
● Understanding of each production phase and basic knowledge of multimedia technology; understanding software design, 3D design, editing, motion design.
● Experience producing digital work, video/film/broadcast projects and experiential executions with both in-house and external teams.
● Bachelor’s degree required.
Skills & Requirements
● Must possess exceptional attention to detail.
● Must bring financial project management experience and the ability to manage resource time to budget expectations.
● Strong written and verbal communication skills including presentation skills.
● Creative and analytical thinker with excellent problem-solving capabilities.
● Must be able to manage multiple projects and clients at once.
● Develop, maintain and oversee effective processes surrounding project management including the setting up of jobs, communication throughout projects, project finances and resourcing.
● Create comprehensive project timelines, and manage creative and development milestones and deliverables.
● Maintain creative, production and technical goals set forth by our teams and clients.
● Think strategically about content creation and how to serve client needs.
● Manage schedules, budgets, assets and overall project organization to ensure requirements and project deliverable dates can be clearly communicated to the client.
● Provide solutions to technical problems through discussion with technical teams in order to resolve problems.
● Provide production and technical knowledge, in addition to innovation insight, in order to arrive at the best-possible execution decisions.
● Identify, procure and manage outside vendors that are best suited for assigned projects, when required.
● Provide execution solutions that align with project objectives and client needs.
● Manage all internal reviews through all internal stakeholders, including quality assurance team members, ensuring that the internal process is maintained and all internal approvals are obtained before any portion of the work is shared with the client.
● Manage resources for each assigned project to ensure that the project remains on schedule.
● Manage the overall project scope and budget for internal and any external resources.
● Develop the initial project schedule and update the schedule throughout the project, as needed/required.
● Anticipate any potential issues with the project through careful planning and proactive critical thinking.
● Proactively anticipate potential issues and risk factors from kickoff throughout the development of the project, identifying solutions and contingency planning for each along the way.
Leviathan offers a competitive salary, 100% employer paid health and dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid vacation, sick leave and holidays, fully stocked snack rack, coffee and really cute dogs.
Fast paced work environment with great people who love what they do.
Leviathan is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
To all recruitment agencies, Leviathan does not accept agency resumes. Leviathan is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Got the goods? We'd love to hear from you.
327 N. Aberdeen Suite 201
Chicago, IL 60607
More than a good job.
Good people, good food and good weather come with the territory.
Chicago, Illinois, United States