Leviathan is looking for a Senior Technical Project Manager to help us manage projects that bridge web, gaming and the physical/digital world for a creative engineering team (software focus). You will join as an experienced Project Manager working closely with Producers, Creatives, and Engineering leads. Responsible for the day to day running of a project and its engineering team: maintaining schedules and tasks, resolving blockers, and keeping the project on track.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Contribute to project planning, scheduling, and resource management
- Work with Producer and Engineering teams to identify and prioritize tasks and define project goals and requirements
- Organize and track iteration status, and help to resolve blockers for engineering team members
- Introduce new ideas and processes that improve performance and productivity
- Facilitate cross-team and cross-vendor coordination
- 10% travel to on-site locations
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or combination of relevant education and experience
- Solid project management skills at least 5+ years
- Have a background in hands-on development or another technology-related field working on challenging and innovative projects
- Organized, detailed, hands-on, and a quick problem solver
- Excellent communication, facilitation, and interpersonal skills, with demonstrated ability to influence change at all organizational levels
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Excited to help build unique physical and digital interactive installations combining user experience design, software development, hardware integration, architecture, and custom fabrication
- Hands-on development skills not required, however must be able to learn and understand the workflow of various software platforms such as TouchDesigner, Unity/Unreal, and web. Basic understanding of 2D and 3D asset pipelines. Basic working knowledge of software development processes.
- Experience in managing technical project teams using tools such as Jira, Trello, and Smart Sheets as well as others you might bring along.
Leviathan offers a competitive salary, 100% employer paid health and dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid vacation, sick leave and holidays, fully stocked snack rack, coffee and really cute dogs.
Fast paced work environment with great people who love what they do.
Leviathan is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
To all recruitment agencies, Leviathan does not accept agency resumes. Leviathan is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
327 N. Aberdeen Suite 201
Chicago, IL 60607
More than a good job.
Good people, good food and good weather come with the territory.
Sr. Technical Project ManagerLeviathan
Chicago, Illinois, United States