Are you really into the details? Do spreadsheets make your heart beat faster…in a good way? We are looking for a collaborative and detailed Staff Accountant to join our Accounting & Finance team at Envoy! This is a great opportunity to build on your A/R, A/P and general Ledger skills, and continue to grow in a supportive environment. As a Staff Accountant, you will report to the Director of Finance/Controller.
- Reconcile multiple bank accounts;
- Manage client invoicing, collections, and cash application for multiple locations;
- Be a point person for client billing discrepancies, vendor inquiries, and resolving inquiries;
- Assist with Project Accounting tasks, as related to proper revenue/expense recognition;
- Monitor and maintain all A/R activity, notifying management of at-risk balances;
- Ensure proper coding of all submitted expenses, ensure compliance with internal policies;
- Ensure all credit card receipts are submitted timely, and credit card accounts are reconciled monthly;
- Manage prepaid and fixed assets;
- Establish and maintain vendor records, PO management, process and apply all vendor payments, and reconciliation;
- Prepare and distribute annual 1099's;
- Prepare and posting journal entries during month end close;
- Assist with the reporting and analysis of all GL related schedules;
- Assist with ad-hoc projects for Finance Director and CEO.
- 1 or more years of general ledger accounting experience;
- CPA or CPA in process preferred, or commensurate on the job experience;
- 4-year degree in Accounting or Finance
- Strong, detailed and accurate with Excel; proficient in G Suite applications and Sage (or similar) general ledger experience;
- Flexible with hours, specifically during month-end close.
Envoy offers a great compensation package, 100% employer-paid health and dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays.
Envoy is an end-to-end digital consultancy that helps organizations accelerate growth through connected customer experiences. Trusted by iconic brands and tomorrow's category leaders, Envoy's multidisciplinary team of strategists, designers, and technologists deliver client impact through brand building, e-commerce and digital products. Headquartered in Irvine, California with offices in San Diego and Chicago, Envoy transforms experiences for clients such as T-Mobile, VIZIO, Arlo, Nike and Diageo. To learn more visit Envoy's website and follow the team on LinkedIn.
Envoy is committed to equity.
We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our community. Envoy does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.