Envoy San Diego is looking for an intelligent and talented Strategist with a knack for solving complex challenges and conveying ideas through engaging writing. You will be responsible for contributing to a team focused on strategic brand, experience design and culture initiatives. You will work across diverse categories on challenging projects that require deep thinking, insights development, and copywriting. You will work closely with a team of seasoned strategists and creatives and report to the Executive Director, Brand & Strategy.
The Goods You've Got To Have:
- A desire to do good in the world.
- Serious self-awareness and a service mindset.
- Ambition to better yourself and the organization through daily learning and persistence.
- The ability to ask good questions and listen, without presuming the answer
- Pragmatic optimism with a focus on what can (and must) be done.
- A love of figuring things out on your own and the humility to ask for help.
- Ability to share opinions and challenge others in a respectful way.
- Enthusiasm for virtual sleuthing and turning information into insights
- A flat-out love and recognized skill in writing for brands.
- Self-awareness and confidence within the team and in-front of clients.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- A healthy dose of not taking yourself so seriously
- Contribute to building brands from the ground up, refreshing existing brands, developing new brand experiences, creating people strategies, storytelling, and more.
- Produce a stellar work product to the Envoy standard on-time, every time.
- Dig and research to fuel our thinking including heavy desk research, field research, interviewing, and other forms of consumer research.
- Develop insights and write briefs for client and internal teams.
- Develop content for proposals, meetings, workshops, and final project output.
- Write brand narratives, brand platforms, brand messaging, and brand copy, for multiple channels.
- Create and participate in collaborative idea generation workshops with clients.
- Generate content for the Envoy communications.
- Track your time on projects and assorted other operational expectations.
- Represent Envoy and its values with professionalism and respect.
- 4 -6 years of experience in a role with heavy public-facing copywriting
- Understanding of business, brand, and experience design principles.
- Digital fluency and experience with digitally relevant and digitally native brands.
- Travel when deemed necessary and appropriate.
- Long periods in a seated or virtual position.
Envoy offers a great compensation package, 100% employer-paid health and dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays.
Envoy is an end-to-end digital consultancy that helps organizations accelerate growth through connected customer experiences. Trusted by iconic brands and tomorrow's category leaders, Envoy's multidisciplinary team of strategists, designers, and technologists deliver client impact through brand building, e-commerce and digital products. Headquartered in Irvine, California with offices in San Diego and Chicago, Envoy transforms experiences for clients such as T-Mobile, VIZIO, Arlo, Nike and Diageo. To learn more visit Envoy's website and follow the team on LinkedIn.
Envoy is committed to equity.
We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our community. Envoy does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.