As a Technical Project Manager at Envoy you will be part of a group that delivers innovative solutions for our clients. We are an agency focused on launching and building brands through connected digital experiences, commerce and product design.
This position is part of a department composed of frontend, backend, platform (CMS and eCommerce), QA and DevOps engineers. It requires someone who is team-oriented, technology savvy and driven. You will work collaboratively with fellow department members, project managers, designers and clients. Our ideal candidate is someone who loves the idea of helping both develop technology and a business.
This position is well-suited to someone who doesn’t fit into traditional, rigid engineering structures. Your day-to-day will be varied with each project having its own needs and challenges. We recognize that great work takes time and effort so we aim to provide an environment that supports that. We also realize that sometimes you need to focus and sometimes you need to interact with peers (even if it’s about an unrelated topic).
Required Skills (Must Have)
- Bachelor's degree or combination of relevant education and experience
- Comfortable operating in rapidly changing environments
- Solid project management skills at least 5+ years
- Solid data analysis skills for measuring and managing a delivery
- Excellent facilitation skills with demonstrated ability to influence change at all organizational levels
Duties & Responsibilities
- Have a background in hands-on development or another technology-related field working on challenging and innovative projects.
- You master interactive / software process from an information architecture, user experience design, and technical perspective. Quick thinker, accurate, hands-on, stress tolerant and a problem solver.
- Scope development work
- Track iteration status and resolve stalled or blocked user stories as needed
- Develop measurements to improve team effectiveness, including dashboard reporting
- Contribute to product roadmap planning, resource management, project scheduling, and release management
- Introduce new ideas and processes that improve performance and productivity
- Facilitate cross-team and cross-vendor coordination by reaching out to the larger organizations to remove obstacles
Envoy offers 100% employer paid health and dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid vacation, sick leave and holidays, fully stocked snack rack, coffee, kombucha and cold brew on tap, and really cute dogs.
- Fast paced work environment with great people who love what they do.
- Envoy is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
To all recruitment agencies Envoy does not accept agency resumes. Envoy is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Got the goods? We'd love to hear from you.
34 Tesla #100
Irvine, CA 92618
Close enough to get your fill, far enough to find some quiet. Neighboring Southern California’s largest metropolitan cities, OC is the idyllic spot for professional and personal growth.
More than a good job.
Good people, good food and good weather come with the territory.
Technical Project ManagerWe Are Envoy
Irvine, California, United States