Envoy is looking for a passionate Web Developer who has experience with the Shopify platform.
You will join a team of engineers who are devoted to making well-designed web experiences and applications with clean user interfaces. This team interacts with designers, producers, account managers, testers and other creative individuals.
You will create Shopify-based sites for Envoy’s client. At times this will involve solo work but mostly it will be a part of larger teams with multiple developers.
As a creative agency, Envoy works with multiple projects, clients and technologies. You will embrace both the opportunities and challenges inherent in this diversity.
You will report to the VP of Technology.
- Work together with team on web projects
- Contribute to the delivery of projects
- Review peers code
- Focused on improving department coding practice
- Take designs and turn them into working sites
- Work together with creative teams to determine feasibility of designs
- 2+ years of Shopify specific development experience (including writing Liquid templates)
- Knowledge of 3rd party Shopify integrations
- Prior agency experience and appreciation of visual and product
- Experience with UI, cross-browser compatibility, responsive design, general web functions and standards
- Can translate designs, wireframes and written requirements into functional systems
Envoy offers a great compensation package, 100% employer-paid health and dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays.
Built to build what's next.
We build brands, create experiences, launch products and help leaders navigate change across the whole human experience. We combine world-class expertise in strategy, design and technology across our 3 consultancies to create a more connected future for our partners.
We’re committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce. Diversity, equity and inclusiveness are paramount throughout our culture, principles and practices. By ensuring that every Envoy person can bring a diverse set of talents, experiences and world views to our work, we’re truly living out our mission and purpose.
At Envoy, we prioritize making people feel like they can bring their whole selves to work every day (this includes applicants, too). Feel free to share your pronouns and how you’d like to be addressed: she/her, they/them, he/him, ze/zir, etc.
We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Envoy, where we can be better together.
Envoy is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
34 Tesla #100
Irvine, CA 92618
Close enough to get your fill, far enough to find some quiet. Neighboring Southern California’s largest metropolitan cities, OC is the idyllic spot for professional and personal growth.
More than a good job.
Good people, good food and good weather come with the territory.
Web Developer ShopifyEnvoy
Irvine, California, United States